Whitehaven Beach and Hamilton Island Tour with Lunch
Whitehaven Beach & Hamilton Island Full Day Tour
2 hours on Whitehaven Beach
Lunch overlooking Hamilton Island Marina
Morning tea included
Full use of shuttle bus and pool areas
2 of Australia's most loved destinations
Visit two Whitsunday Island essential destinations on this tour that visits Whitehaven Beach in the morning, followed by a delicious lunch and afternoon spent on Hamilton Island.
This day cruise is the perfect way for you to be introduced to the tropical paradise of Whitsundays. Comfortable and spacious vessels with transport you from the Port of Airlie to Whitehaven Beach in the morning for 2 hours free time to do as you please. You can swim in the crystal blue waters, sink your toes into the white silica sand, relax or play a game of beach volleyball. You will see for yourself why this is one of the favourite beaches in Australia.
The next stop is Hamilton Island in the afternoon where you will enjoy a pub-style lunch and have access to the shuttle bus to view all the island’s attractions. There is plenty of time to swim in any of the luxurious island resort pools or at the beautiful Catseye Beach before returning to the Port of Airlie after an amazing day exploring the Whitsundays.
Book your Whitehaven Beach and Hamilton Island day cruise online today and tick two essential Whitsundays Island off your bucket list.
- Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach Full Day Self Guided Tour
- Return scenic cruise to Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach
- Lunch at the Marina Tavern
- Full use of shuttle bus and pool areas on Hamilton Island
- Return Hotel transfers to Port of Airlie
- Optional activities on Hamilton Island
- 2 of Australia's best loved destinations
- Spend the afternoon discovering Hamilton Island with use of the resort shuttle bus and pools
- Spend 2 hours on the pure white silica sands of the southern end of Whitehaven Beach
- Delicious lunch overlooking the Hamilton Island Marina
- Cruises depart Port of Airlie at 7.15am and return at 6.15pm
- Check-in is required at least 30 minutes prior to departure
What To Bring
- Light jacket for cooler months
- Bank card for optional purchases
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
Unwind after a day in paradise on this sunset sail around Pioneer Bay in Airlie Beach with all-inclusive alcoholic beverages and antipasto platter.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a leisurely and scenic cruise through spectacular Whitsunday Islands, passing by Daydream Island and Hamilton Island Marina.
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!