Whitehaven Beach Northern Exposure Tour
Explore stunning Whitehaven Beach
All snorkel equipment provided
Snorkelling & beach tour
Visit the Northern part of Whitehaven Beach
Walk to Hill Inlet and enjoy the views
Visit 2 great snorkelling sites
This tour aims to provide some quality snorkelling experiences while also giving guests the chance to experience the incredible Whitehaven Beach on Whitsunday Island! Departing from Airlie Beach at 8.45am, you'll be taken to a pristine inner fringing coral reef where you'll receive some personalised snorkelling instruction before being able to hit the water and witness a wonderful array of stunning soft and hard corals as well as a range of incredibly colourful fish. All snorkelling and safety equipment is provided, so even beginners will be able to make the most of their time in the water - you'll visit two separate stunning snorkel sites in total around lovely Hook Island.
Follow it up with a landing on Whitehaven Beach itself - widely considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world - where you'll get to witness its famously white sand firsthand. Join your guides for a walk to the lookout at the top of Hill Inlet for an unmatched panorama of the beach and its surrounds - be sure to bring your camera as it's a scene you'll want to treasure forever! Guests are welcome to bring their own food along for the trip, or for the reasonable extra fee of $20 an optional upgrade to enjoy a delicious tropical style lunch is available. Two great snorkelling sites, wonderful Whitehaven Beach, a cruise through vibrant waters - what more could one want in a tour?
- Hotel transfers
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- All snorkelling equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Guided national park walks
- Cake for afternoon tea
- Lunch - Tropical Style Lunch is available for $20 per person on the day
- Sunsuit/wetsuits hire is available for $8 per person on the day - free for students and pensioners
- Prescription mask hire is available for $15 per person on the day
- Northern Exposure Eco-Adventure is a favourite among avid snorkellers because it is the only Whitsunday adventure which includes two DIFFERENT snorkel destinations
- Not only that, but it includes a visit to the stunning beach at Hill Inlet, North end of Whitehaven Beach, and a guided National Park walk to the lookout above the silica sand of Whitehaven. More of the Whitsundays in one day
- Explore the restricted area off Hill Inlet at Whitehaven Beach. Join our guided walk to the stunning views at Hill Inlet lookout, Whitsunday Island
- Tours depart daily at 8.45am and returns at 3.30pm
- Tours depart from Coral Sea Marina North (next to Sorrento Restaurant & Bar), Airlie Beach, QLD, 4802
What To Bring
- A beach bag including a towel, hat and sand shoes
- A sweater or jacket in the winter months to protect you from the wind and keep you warm after snorkelling
- Cameras should be in a waterproof case or Tupperware
- Water, soft drinks, fruit juices and chocolates as well as underwater cameras are for sale on board but you are welcome to bring your own
- If you have chosen not to have our tropical style lunch, please ensure that you bring your own as we do not visit any resorts during the day
- A Chinese guide is available daily but is not guaranteed for all the boats
- Vessel subject to change without notice
- Public holiday surcharges apply - $20 per adult, $10 per child and $50 per family (2ad and 2ch) that is to be paid direct to the supplier on the day.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Unwind after a day in paradise on this sunset sail around Pioneer Bay in Airlie Beach with all-inclusive alcoholic beverages and antipasto platter.
Experience the best of the Whitsundays with this small group tour. Snorkel the coral reef, walk the Hill Inlet and spend 1.5hrs on Whitehaven Beach.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a leisurely and scenic cruise through spectacular Whitsunday Islands, passing by Daydream Island and Hamilton Island Marina.
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!