60 Minute Whitsunday Flight and Northern Exposure Rafting Package
60 minute reef and island scenic flight
Tropical style lunch
Guided National Park walks
Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
Courtesy bus transfers
Personalised snorkel instruction
- 60 minute reef and island scenic flight
- Tour to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Tropical style lunch
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Prescription Mask Hire - $15
- Soft Drinks/Juice
- Scenic flight departs: 7am and returns at 8am. Timings will be confirmed upon booking
- Ocean Rafting departs Airlie Beach at 8.45am and returns at 3.30pm
- Tours depart from Coral Sea Marina North (next to Sorrento Restaurant & Bar), Airlie Beach, QLD, 4802
What To Bring
- A beach bag with a towel, hat and shoes
- A jacket during winter to protect you from wind and for warmth after snorkelling
- Cameras in a waterproof case or Tupperware
- Cash for water, soft drinks, fruit juices and chocolates for sale on board
- Everything you need for the day as you will not return to your accommodation between tours
Terms And Conditions
- Minimum numbers of four passengers for flights/flight packages apply
- Flights are subject to pilot discretion, weather and air traffic control
- For legal and safety reasons all passengers are weighed prior to boarding. Individual weights in excess of 110kg will incur an extra seat surcharge. Maximum per seat weight is 125 kgs
- Full names and exact weights per passenger must be advised when booking due to flight weight availability
- Pick up transfers for scenic flights only collect guests from their mainland accommodation and drop off transfers are always to Coral Sea Marina, with the exception of the last flight of the day, which may return guests to their mainland accommodation
- The fly component of the Fly and Raft tour is operated by Whitsunday Air Services Pty Ltd AOC# 1-KPVQ0 -06, a licensed and certified Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) carrier
- 100% cancellation fee applies for cancellations after midday the day prior
- Public holiday surcharges apply - $20 per adult, $10 per child and $50 per family (2ad and 2ch) to be paid directly to the supplier
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Go beyond the sand of the Whitsundays and head deep into its majestic greenery with this guided rainforest Segway tour into the Conway National Park.
If you are short on time then this afternoon tour is perfect to give you a taste of the Whitsundays and the famous Whitehaven Beach!
Explore remote islands and beautiful bays in the Whitsundays including the dazzling Whitehaven Beach on this fabulous morning tour.
Certified scuba divers are in for a treat on this double dive adventure in the Whitsundays. Discover a diverse range of coral and marine life in the sea!
Witness the breathtaking beauty of the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef from the air on a 60 minute flight then ocean raft and snorkel secluded reefs.
This 1.5 hour jetski tour of the stunning Whitsundays includes 30 kilometres worth of high-speed adventure, exploring lovely Pioneer Bay and Airlie Beach.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!