Waitpinga Farm ATV Adventure Tour - 75 Minutes
75 minute ATV quad bike tour at Waitpinga Farm
Spectacular ocean views from Waitpinga Farm
Navigate your way around 400 acres of historic farming land
Learn about the history of the area from knowlegable guides
Meet some of the friendly farm animals
Cruise along sandy tails, grassy plains and creek crossings
- 75 minute guided tour
- All safety gear and equipment
- Every customer has their own ATV to ride for the duration of the tour session.
- Tours are available on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays from 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- Please arrive 10 - 15 minutes before your scheduled tour time
- The duration of this experience is 75 minutes
- Please allow up to two hours for check-in and safety briefing
- This experience takes place at Waitpinga Farm Quad Bike Adventures on 1161 Waitpinga Rd, Waitpinga SA 5211
What To Bring
- It is required you wear enclosed shoes and long pants as well as clothing to suit the weather eg. jacket/jumper if cold and windy.
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience without fee
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- If the weather is due to be extreme heat (35 degrees or above) or a Total Fire Ban, the provider will cancel and reschedule your tour session for the next suitable and available time. If the forecast is showing rain, the experience will still head out on the track. After all, muddy fun is great fun!
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the coast line of Adelaide and its rich wildlife and sea creatures with the 45-minute Seal Island Tour.
Enjoy an Ocean Safari Cruise along the waters surrounding beautiful Kangaroo Island with this Kangaroo Island Ocean Dolphin Safari. Book your spot here! Free for kids under 2 years of age.
Discover some of Victor Harbor's southern islands, wildlife, and spectacular views with Wildlife and Whale tour.
Take a break from your busy lives and connect with nature on a 4 day Southern Ocean Walk from Cape Jervis to Victor Harbour with meals and accommodation.
Visit the Waitpinga Farm in South Australia and explore the farm on four wheels on this scenic 60 minute ATV quad bike tour, perfect for beginners.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!