Kangaroo Island Dolphin Safari Cruise
75 Minute Ocean Safari Cruise
Tour guide providing full commentary
Witness marine life such as dolphins & seals
Travel along the magnificent coastline
Learn about local history and wildlife facts
Small personalised tours (up to 12 people)
- 75 Minute Ocean Safari Cruise
- Tour Guide/Skipper provides informative commentary
- Sunscreen, spray jackets, baby carrier (on request) and life jackets
- Hotel transfers
- View Kangaroo Island's marine life including dolphins, NZ fur seals, Australian Sea Lions, Sea Eagles and Whales when in season (marine life is not guaranteed)
- Travel along the magnificent coastline
- Learn about local history, wildlife facts and geological information
- Small personalised tours (up to 12 people)
- Cruises depart at 9am and 3pm
- Kangaroo Island Ocean Safari is located at Christmas Cove Marina Penneshaw, only 500 metres (approx) from the Sealink Ferry terminal
- Will I get wet? - No, the boats used on the Ocean Safari are dry boats. You will very rarely get sprayed, but in the event that you do, you are provided with spray jackets
- Am I guaranteed to see wildlife? - Dolphins or Seals are guaranteed!
- Will I always see Whales? - Whales are seasonal, so you might not always see them on the Safari. Peak months for the Ocean Safari are May through to October
What To Bring
- Dress for the conditions on the day
- Children under 2 years of age travel for free
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- These cruises are small group personalised tours and only take up to 12 people at a time
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking, however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Discover the coast line of Adelaide and its rich wildlife and sea creatures with the 45-minute Seal Island Tour.
Discover some of Victor Harbor's southern islands, wildlife, and spectacular views with Wildlife and Whale tour.
Take a break from your busy lives and connect with nature on a 4 day Southern Ocean Walk from Cape Jervis to Victor Harbour with meals and accommodation.
Explore the grassy plains and historic farmland on an adventurous 75 minute ATV quad bike tour of Waitpinga Farm in the Fleurieu Peninsula.
Visit the Waitpinga Farm in South Australia and explore the farm on four wheels on this scenic 60 minute ATV quad bike tour, perfect for beginners.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!