Learn to Surf on Bondi Beach
Surfing on Bondi Beach
Small group lessons
Learn surf safety
Bundles of fun
Friendly surf coaches
All surfing basics covered
Learn to surf the world famous Bondi Beach with this 2 hour surfing lesson! With the assistance of a hand picked local or international surf coach, this beginners session will teach you how to stand on a surfboard so you can catch your first wave! With no more than 5 students in each session, group sizes are intimate enough to ensure you receive personalised attention to help you develop your skills. A great way to build your surf knowledge, confident and your surfing technique, this 2 hour experience is filled with non stop fun and adventure. Whilst advanced swimming abilities aren't required, a sense of water confidence is recommended to ensure you can get the most out of your class.
Lessons are conducted in waist deep water during lower tides to ensure all participants are safe at all times. All equipment including soft safe surfboards, wetsuits, rashvests, sun screen and zinc is provided - the only thing left for you to bring is a swimsuit, towel and open mind ready for a handful of fails and successes. Your dedicated instructor will teach you all the basics of surfing in a relaxed and supportive environment to ensure you the very best chance of accomplishing the sport of surfing. Book your surfing lesson today and enjoy just another side of the diverse city of Sydney.
- 1 x 2 hour Surf Lesson
- All equipment including soft safe surfboards, summer or winter wetsuits, UV rashvests, sunblock and zinc
- Expert tuition
- Change rooms
- Outdoor shower
- Security for personal belongings
- Hotel transfers
- Learning to surf on the famous Bondi Beach
- Small group settings of 5 students or less
- A great way to build your surf knowledge and confidence
- Taught by friendly, hand picked local and international surf coaches
- Covers all the basics of surfing
- Includes important surf safety and rules
- Relaxed, supportive vibe
- Massive fun
- Surf lessons operate daily and times vary depending on the tides. You must contact the tour operator to confirm your surf lesson time (Tour Operator details will appear on your confirmation tour voucher)
- 128 Ramsgate Ave, Bondi Beach
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- Mobile vouchers are accepted. Vouchers can be presented to the tour operator from your mobile device on the day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Early Birds: $65 (until 17 Dec). Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 18 Dec 2023 - 31 Jan 2024
School Holiday Camps: 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan; 22-25 Jan 2024
Summer holiday activities: 02 - 25 January 2024. Use your Creative Kids Voucher
Summer holiday activities: 18 December - 29 January 2024
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!