Whale Watching Adventure Cruise from Noosa
2 hour whale watching cruise
Take in spectacular scenery and sights along the river
Small groups means that everyone gets a 'window seat'
See Hells Gates
A breathtaking indescribable experience
Experienced, informative and entertaining guide
- 2 hour Whale Watching Cruise
- Life jacket, rain jacket, binoculars and action goggles
- Transport to and from marina
- Witness whale breaches, tail lobs and pectoral slaps, a breathtaking experience that is impossible to describe
- Scenic cruise up the Noosa river before heading out around Noosa Heads where you can take is spectacular scenery and sights
- See Hells Gates which can only be truly appreciated from the water
- A maximum of 12 passengers seated in six rows of two means that everyone gets a ‘window seat’ and a personalised experience that only a small group allows
- The RIB (Rigid-Inflatable Boat) you go on is the same that the Navy, Coast Guard, and Water Police use which reflects its reliability and high safety standards
- An experienced, informative and entertaining guide
- Tours depart between July to October at 9am
- Times are subject to change and availability
- Please allow 2 hours for this experience from start to finish
- Please meet at Harbour Wine Bar at Noosa Marina 10 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time
- Rides depart daily on a regular basis from Noosa Marina, 2 Parkyn Court, Tewantin
What To Bring
- Light rain jacket if necessary
- There is a small locker under each seat for a few belongings however we recommend you bring them in a water proof bag
- This tour operates with a maximum of 12 guests
- The minimum age to participate in this experience is 7 years
- An average level of mobility and agility is required to participate in this experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of purchase
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Experience Sunshine Coasts superb Bribie Island National Park. Superb views, pristine sand cays, abundant birdlife, departing Pelican Waters Tavern Jetty
The ultimate day out in the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium plus a 60 minute Aquaduck tour through the glistening waterways.
Enjoy a visit to the iconic Australia Zoo on this tour with entry tickets and transfers from Sunshine Coast accommodation included. Book online here!
Buy your Australia Zoo tickets online to Sunshine Coast's famous zoo plus receive a sneak peek at the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital.
Book online here & save on your SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium tickets! Includes Digital Photo Pass with 8 digital photos, book now & save!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!