Shark Dive at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium
Dive with Sharks at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium
Entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium
90 minute scuba diving training session
30 minute dive with sharks
Come face-to-face with wobbegong and reef sharks
Certification of completion included
Feel the unparalleled sensation of swimming with an apex predator during this cage-free shark dive at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast. Your experience begins with a briefing and comprehensive scuba dive training session in their Learner Diver Tank to ensure you're ready for the plunge. Once you're comfortable with the scuba equipment and breathing underwater, you'll dip into the ocean tunnel. Take a deep breath as you come face-to-face with grey nurse sharks up to three meters in length, as well as an abundance of other marine life like wobbegong and reef sharks, giant stingrays and colourful reef fish. There are few experiences world-wide where you're guaranteed to get up close to these monsters of the deep. If diving with sharks is on your to do list, make it happen with SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium. Once you've completed your dive with sharks, take your time exploring the rest of the aquarium.
- Entry into SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
- 90 minute scuba dive training session
- 30 minute shark dive experience
- Experienced dive instructors
- Wetsuit and all scuba gear
- Certificate of completion
- Exhilarating cage-free shark dive at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
- Come face-to-face with grey nurse sharks and other marine life
- Safety briefing and training session included
Please allow approximately 2.5 hours for the duration of this experience
Regular opening hours Monday - Sunday 9:00am - 3:00pm (last entry 2:00pm)
QLD School Holiday Opening Hours Monday - Sunday 9:00am - 5:00pm (last entry 4:00pm)
- Dives are 30 minutes in duration
- This experience is located at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast, Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba QLD 4557.
What To Bring
- Participants must be in good health and have reasonable mobility and swimming ability
- Minimum age is 14 years. Any participants under 18 years of age must accompanied by a participating parent/guardian
- Participants must be able to speak and understand English
- A medical declaration must be completed
- Consumption of alcohol the night before the dive is not permitted
- Aircraft travel within 12 hours of dive completion is not permitted
- Dives will not proceed should the operator decide that participation in a dive is unsafe, or for any other reason, at the absolute discretion of the operator
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- This experience is non-refundable and specific to the dive specified in the booking
- A maximum of one (1) change in the dive date or time or diver identity can be made up to 7 days prior to the scheduled dive. These changes are dependent upon availability and at the discretion of the Reservations Team
- An administrative fee of $50 per person will apply and is payable at the time of the change
- Changes within 7 days of the dive will NOT be permitted
- All dives must be paid for at the time of booking unless otherwise agreed by operator in advance
- The operator reserves the right to cancel tickets purchased in advance which are not paid for
- In the event that a dive is cancelled by the operator then divers will be re-booked at the earliest possible time at the discretion of the operator. In the case of purchases bought through an agent, reimbursement for the tickets will be in line with the third party's T&Cs
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Book online here & save on your SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium tickets! Includes Digital Photo Pass with 8 digital photos, book now & save!
The ultimate day out in the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium plus a 60 minute Aquaduck tour through the glistening waterways.
Enjoy a visit to the iconic Australia Zoo on this tour with entry tickets and transfers from Sunshine Coast accommodation included. Book online here!
Buy your Australia Zoo tickets online to Sunshine Coast's famous zoo plus receive a sneak peek at the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital.
Experience Sunshine Coasts superb Bribie Island National Park. Superb views, pristine sand cays, abundant birdlife, departing Pelican Waters Tavern Jetty
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!