Sunshine Coast Treetop Challenge
Highest adventure course in Australia
Suspended in stunning rainforest
100 epic challenges
12 massive flying foxes and zip lines up to 120m
6 courses, from easy to Black Diamond extreme
Hang about in the trees
- 100 epic challenges
- 12 massive flying foxes and zip lines, including a 120m one
- 6 courses to tackle, from Easy to Black Diamond extreme
- Hotel transfers
- Food and beverages
- Highest adventure course in Australia
- Suspended in stunning rainforest
- Fun, exciting and appeals to the daredevil in everyone
- Hang about in trees, climb ladders, balance on suspended bridges and jump on 11 huge flying foxes
- Sessions start at 10am daily
- Also available at 9am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm and 2pm on Saturdays and Sundays
- It takes approximately 30-45 minutes to complete a circuit, and 3-4 hours to complete the whole course
- Treetop Challenge Sunshine Coast is located at The Big Pineapple on the Sunshine Coast, 76 Nambour Connection Road, Woombye QLD 4559
What To Bring
- Closed shoes must be worn to do activities
- Please wear comfortable clothing
Conditions of Entry
- Designed to add progressive challenges as you move through the courses. It is not designed as a hop on hop off activity. Should you wish to break from the course at any point you are welcome to do so
- Each of the courses has been designed for children and adults alike for family fun, fitness and team building. Children must be able to comfortably reach 160cm to enter. To measure yourself or a child, stand with flat feet on the ground and raise arms above head with hands outstretched. Measure from the ground to the middle of the palm of the hand. To continue to the advanced Black Course, participants must be able to reach 180cm
- Children under 18 require parental consent to be signed (for children 14 and over, parents can sign consent at sign in). It is recommended that children under 14 are supervised by an adult throughout. Not suited for children under 8. Child tickets are 8-14yrs
- The activity is not recommended to pregnant women, brittle bones, people with heart problems, high blood pressure or any other adverse medical condition
- The equipment provided (gloves, harnesses, ropes and pulleys) is checked daily by staff and must be used according to the instructions given
- Closed shoes must be worn to do the activities
- Long hair must be tightly tied back
- You must attend to the Video presentation on the safety rules
- Your safety straps (red karabiners) must always be fastened, and you are required to wear your gloves when directed on the ropes course
- For your enjoyment, choose the games’ level suitable to your ability, the staff is there to help you. There are 2 parts of the course:
- Green Courses: Beginner level. This must be attempted first
- Red Courses: Intermediate level. This part requires more physical effort. Please estimate your ability before attempting this
- Black Course: Challenging level. This course is the hardest. Do not overestimate your capabilities. If you are unsure, consult the staff
- DO NOT overload the games. 2 persons per game at a time and 3 persons per platform at a time only
- To ensure safety and everyone’s enjoyment, the capacity is limited to130 people maximum at one time. Once the limit is reached, entry may be restricted for individuals or groups at any time
- Management reserves the right to expel any person who does not abide by the safety rules and who, by doing so, puts his/her life or the lives of others in danger
- Management reserves the right to close the park in case of bad weather
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol and use of drugs are NOT ALLOWED in any part of the park
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile vouchers are accepted. Vouchers can be presented to the tour operator from your mobile device on the day of the tour
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Book online here & save on your SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium tickets! Includes Digital Photo Pass with 8 digital photos, book now & save!
The ultimate day out in the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium plus a 60 minute Aquaduck tour through the glistening waterways.
Enjoy a visit to the iconic Australia Zoo on this tour with entry tickets and transfers from Sunshine Coast accommodation included. Book online here!
Buy your Australia Zoo tickets online to Sunshine Coast's famous zoo plus receive a sneak peek at the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital.
Experience Sunshine Coasts superb Bribie Island National Park. Superb views, pristine sand cays, abundant birdlife, departing Pelican Waters Tavern Jetty
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!