Noosa Ocean Jet Boat Ride
Noosa's most popular ocean-adventure ride
360 degree turns, figure eights & slippery-slides
Powerful 500 horse power jet boat
Encounters with local marine life such as dolphins, turtles and more
- Noosa's most popular Ocean Adventure Tour
- 360 degree turns
- Ocean wildlife and spectacular scenery
- Noosa Bar ocean swell surfing
- Plenty of figure eights and slippy-slides to get your blood pumping
- Noosa's fastest and most powerful Jet Boat Ride
- Rides depart daily between 8am to 4pm
- Ride times are dependant on tides and weather conditions
- Once a booking has been secured the operator will confirm your departure time
- Please allow 1.5 hours for this experience from start to finish
- Jet Boat rides depart from the Boathouse Floating Restaurant, 194 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville, QLD 4566
- Tours are subject to change and availability
- Children must be a minimum of 9yrs old
- All participants must check in for 30 minutes prior to their tour start time
- Family tickets are valid for 2 adults and 2 children aged 9-14yrs
- Guests who wish to utilise the free pick up service must contact the operator with 48hrs notice to arrange. The operator's contact details will be available on your tour voucher
- Passengers must be medically fit, possess no neck and/or back problems and must not be pregnant to participate
- This experience is not recommended for those who are 65yrs and over
- Jet Boat rides are not suitable for those who have had recent injuries or surgery
- Lifejackets are provided by the operator and must be worn by each passenger for the duration of the ride
- All passengers must wear sunglasses or glasses for the duration of the ride, if you do not have glasses the operator will provide safety glasses upon arrival
- All safety equipment is supplied along with a safety briefing before departure
- Prior to departure passengers will be required to sign an indemnity form to confirm that they understand the safety briefings and sea conditions they may encounter
- The skipper has the right to refuse participation to any person due to safety reasons
- Please be aware that guided tour times are subject to change due to weather and tidal conditions
- Cancellation notice is required 24 hours prior to departure or 100% of fare is payable
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Experience Sunshine Coasts superb Bribie Island National Park. Superb views, pristine sand cays, abundant birdlife, departing Pelican Waters Tavern Jetty
The ultimate day out in the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium plus a 60 minute Aquaduck tour through the glistening waterways.
Enjoy a visit to the iconic Australia Zoo on this tour with entry tickets and transfers from Sunshine Coast accommodation included. Book online here!
Buy your Australia Zoo tickets online to Sunshine Coast's famous zoo plus receive a sneak peek at the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital.
Book online here & save on your SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium tickets! Includes Digital Photo Pass with 8 digital photos, book now & save!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!