Mooloolaba 2 hour Whale Watching Experience
Everyone gets a front row seat
HD cameras live stream all of the underwater action
Experience whale watching above and below the water
Up close and personal experience without the crowds
Knowledgable skipper provides informative commentary
Hear the whales sing as they play with a new hydrophone
- 2 hour whale watching cruise
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- State of the art underwater camera and underwater hydrophone to witness whales underwater and to listen to the whales sing
- Hotel transfers
- Whale watching like you've never experienced
- Witness breath-taking breaches, loud tail slaps, spy hops and penduncle throws
- State-of-the-art underwater HD cameras live stream all of the underwater action right to your seat
- Brand new hydrophone allows you to hear the whales sing as they play, making it a fully immersive experience
- The best of the action above and below the water
- Up close and personal without the crowds
- Less travel time, more whale time
- Family owned and operated company with over 30 years of experience in the tourism industry
- Tours depart at 8:00am, 11:00am and 2:00pm
- 2 hours
- The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, QLD, 4557
What To Bring
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and hat
- Warm jacket in winter
- To ensure your valuables are kept dry, you can leave any valuable items in secure storage at the office
- All tours are subject to tide, weather conditions & minimum numbers
- Should a tour be cancelled by the Operator due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, a ticket on the next available tour will be offered or a full refund rewarded
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Experience Sunshine Coasts superb Bribie Island National Park. Superb views, pristine sand cays, abundant birdlife, departing Pelican Waters Tavern Jetty
The ultimate day out in the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium plus a 60 minute Aquaduck tour through the glistening waterways.
Enjoy a visit to the iconic Australia Zoo on this tour with entry tickets and transfers from Sunshine Coast accommodation included. Book online here!
Buy your Australia Zoo tickets online to Sunshine Coast's famous zoo plus receive a sneak peek at the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital.
Book online here & save on your SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium tickets! Includes Digital Photo Pass with 8 digital photos, book now & save!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!