The Ginger Factory Play Taste and Discover Bundle
Unlimited Rides on the Ginger Train
Unlimited Rides on the Overboard boat ride
Taste the world's finest ginger
The Factory Tour
The Live Bee Show
Gruffalo trail experience
The Play Taste & Discover Bundle allows access to all that The Ginger Factory has to offer including The Factory Tour, The Live Bee Show, the Overboard boat ride and of course the much-loved Ginger Train, Moreton. Visitors can learn how ginger and honey is harvested and manufactured to create delicious, award-winning products. There are regular tours of the factory as well as beekeeping demonstrations of a working hive. Both tours include lots of delectable product tastings.
Rides at The Ginger Factory include the “Overboard” boat ride and its magical puppetry show, a great favourite with the kids. Take the opportunity to travel in an original cane train, over 120 years old. The Ginger Factory’s “Moreton” train is a great experience and a lovely way to enjoy the themed sub-tropical gardens.
The Ginger Kitchen offers diners a great variety of deliciously fresh food made with the Sunshine Coast’s best seasonal produce. The parfaits and freshly churned gelato are to die for! Shoppers will be delighted with the range of products available to sample and buy. Ginger Town is a heritage-styled shopping village packed with amazing goodies from condiments and sweets to hand-made dolls and puppets and fresh baked treats. Kids can decorate their own gingerbread men!
The Ginger Factory’s landscaped gardens are great for a gentle stroll after lunch. There’s plenty of shade, tranquil water features and a huge variety of native and exotic plants to enjoy. Ginger plants are available to buy during the warmer months. Come and be inspired.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, tours are capped at a lower limit. Please ensure once you purchase your ticket that you phone the operator to confirm your tour time and date. Contact details will be attached to your voucher
- Entry to the Ginger Factory
- The Factory Tour
- The Live Bee Show
- Unlimited Rides on the Overboard boat ride
- Unlimited Rides on the Ginger Train
- Gruffalo Trail experience
- Take part in the new "Gruffalo Trail" interactive experience, simply download the "Gruffalo Spotters 2 Aus" app then journey into the Ginger Factory rainforest, looking for clues along the way to bring the characters to life. There are 5 markers that activate Mouse, Fox, Owl, Snake and the Gruffalo
- Snap photos and videos of the Gruffalo characters using the Gruffalo Spotter app
- The Factory Tour: See how the ginger is grown and turned into a delicious range of products, then taste the world's finest ginger for yourself
- The Live Bee Show: Experience the fascinating world of the honeybee as beekeepers share with you hidden secrets of the hive
- Overboard: Go Overboard with the gingerbread man on a fantastic voyage around the world on this meandering water adventure ride for the whole family
- Ginger Train: Hop on board Moreton - the much-loved historic cane train on a leisurely tour through the beautiful gardens
- Open daily from 9am-5pm
- Closed Christmas Day 25th December
- Located in the heart of Sunshine Coast, just 60 minutes north of Brisbane, take the Bruce Highway (M1) to the Yandina/Coolum exit. Please arrive prior to 1.30pm to allow enough time
- Play, Taste and Discover Bundle is to be used in a single day and entitles the ticket holder to the Factory Tour, Bee Show and Unlimited boat and train rides for the day.
- To complete a Play Taste and Discover Pass you will need to arrive at the Ginger Factory by 1.15pm
- Children aged three and under are free
- A child under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a paying adult, 17yrs and above
- Children aged 10 – 16 can ride alone, but not supervise a younger child
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable for cash
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Book online here & save on your SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium tickets! Includes Digital Photo Pass with 8 digital photos, book now & save!
The ultimate day out in the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium plus a 60 minute Aquaduck tour through the glistening waterways.
Enjoy a visit to the iconic Australia Zoo on this tour with entry tickets and transfers from Sunshine Coast accommodation included. Book online here!
Buy your Australia Zoo tickets online to Sunshine Coast's famous zoo plus receive a sneak peek at the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital.
Experience Sunshine Coasts superb Bribie Island National Park. Superb views, pristine sand cays, abundant birdlife, departing Pelican Waters Tavern Jetty
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!