Mooloolaba Ocean Jet Boat Ride
See the iconic Point Cartwright lighthouse
Discover the history of Mudjimba Island
No crowds, better adventure - maximum 20 guests
Friendly and knowledgeable Skipper
Spot impressive marine & wildlife
Custom built 500 horsepower RIB
- 60 minute Adventure Rafting tour
- Spray jacket
- Small tour groups for a more personalised experience - maximum 20 guests
- Safety briefing and experienced local Skipper
- See Mudjimba Island, Point Cartwright lighthouse, Maroochy River bar & Alexandra Headland
- Power across the crystal clear waters of Mooloolaba Beach
- Exhilarating high speed turns and thrilling wave riding in a 350 horse power vessel
- Knowledgeable and local skipper
- See the iconic Point Cartwright lighthouse
- Expert commentary throughout the tour
- Encounter the historic Mudjimba Island
- Venture to Maroochy River bar and Alexandra Headland
- Tours depart daily at 8am and 9.30am
- All passengers must meet at The Booking Box a minimum of 15 minutes prior to departure
- Please allow 60 minutes for this tour
The Adventure Rafting tour departs from The Wharf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade, Mooloolaba, QLD, 4557.
The vessel departs from the jetty on the river side of the Wharf complex behind the Rice Boi restaurant. You can enter The Wharf complex at the main entrance (between Flo's Crêperie and Fudgees Lolly Shop), or through the alleyway (where Kenilworth Bakery & Local Social Café are located) and walk straight through the courtyard towards to river you will arrive at the jetty. There is also a directory located at the main entrance at The Wharf complex.
There is free 4-hour parking available at The Wharf complex. Please note, parking is limited, please leave yourself ample time to secure a car park as it can get very busy.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure. We will begin boarding 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to ensure we depart right on time.
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Warm jacket in winter *Hat *Sunglasses *Enclosed shoes are recommended
*Passengers must be 5 years or older. *A reasonable level of movement and agility. If you are pregnant, unfortunately, this tour is not for you. *All passengers must complete a participation waiver for each guest prior to travelling.
Terms And Conditions
• All passengers must sign our safety waiver prior to boarding.
• All guests must arrive for their tour a minimum of 15 minutes prior to departure time
• The Skipper/s and any Adventure Rafting staff have the right to refuse any persons participation due to safety concerns.
• All guests travelling must have a reasonable level of movement and agility.
• Any pre-existing injuries or health conditions must be declared prior to travel.
• All Adventure Rafting tours are subject to tide, weather conditions & minimum numbers.
• Should a tour be cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, an open-dated ticket (redeemable for 12 months) will be offered or a full refund rewarded.
• Adventure Rafting customers will receive a full refund or credit if they give 48 hours or more notice of cancellation.
• All cancellations must be made in writing via email - [email protected].
• Customers who cancel within 48 hours from time of departure will be not be entitled to a refund.
• Any no-shows will be not be entitled to a refund.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Experience Sunshine Coasts superb Bribie Island National Park. Superb views, pristine sand cays, abundant birdlife, departing Pelican Waters Tavern Jetty
The ultimate day out in the Sunshine Coast. Enjoy entry to SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium plus a 60 minute Aquaduck tour through the glistening waterways.
Enjoy a visit to the iconic Australia Zoo on this tour with entry tickets and transfers from Sunshine Coast accommodation included. Book online here!
Buy your Australia Zoo tickets online to Sunshine Coast's famous zoo plus receive a sneak peek at the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital.
Book online here & save on your SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast Aquarium tickets! Includes Digital Photo Pass with 8 digital photos, book now & save!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!