Wanaka Jet Boat Ride - 60 Minutes
60 minute ride of Lake Wanaka and the Clutha River
Unique combination of scenery and adventure
Real NZ jet boating with shallow water and Hamilton Spins
Commentary of the local area history and river ecosystems
Iconic NZ adventure in a beautiful landscape
High speed ride in shallow waters and over giant pressure waves
- 60 minute ride combining speed and beauty
- Commentary on the local area, history plus river ecosystems
- This experience takes place on Lake Wanaka, New Zealand
- This experience departs from Wanaka Main Wharf on 100 Ardmore Street, Wanaka, 9305, Otago, New Zealand
What To Bring
- Sunglasses (recommended all year round)
- Dress for the weather - when in doubt, please bring extra layers
- Lakeland Wanaka reserves the right to cancel or amend any tour/departure time due to river/water/weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances at any stage
- In this case clients are given an option to rebook or receive a full refund. No-shows or cancellations made within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable and non-transferable. ie no refund will be given COVID-19 cancellation policy
- If you are unable to make your booking due to isolation requirements, you are sick or have a cold, flu/COVID-19 symptoms or New Zealand reverting to Level 3 and unable to travel you will be offered the choice of rescheduling or applying for a refund
- If you are sick or have a cold, flu or COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 to see if you need a test
Terms And Conditions
- Adults should be 15 years and older
- Child should be 5-14 years
- Cameras are welcome but at your own risk
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!