Southern Glacier Experience
50 Minute round trip
See dramatic views of majestic Southern Alps
Aspiring National Park
A courtesy coach is available
showcase the majestic Southern Alps
Unforgettable experience of an alpine snow landing
- 50 Minute round trip
- A courtesy coach is available at all locations for transfers to and from central locations in Queenstown
- See dramatic views of majestic Southern Alps and Aspiring National Park
- Discover the ancient icefalls of glaciers before an alpine snow landing. Stand in snow surrounded by stunning mountain peaks
- See lake Wakatipu's mysterious northern shores, bush covered valleys, unparalleled views of Mount Aspiring and the mighty Rees and Dart River valleys
- Flights are on demand. Please write in the notes what time you wish to fly, and re-confirm directly with the supplier. Flights will be combined with other passengers to reach minimum numbers.
What To Bring
- Sunglasses, sturdy footwear and a camera are recommended
Terms And Conditions
- Flights, landings or routes may vary due to weather and at the pilot's discretion
- Flight times are approximate and include your landing
- Minimum passenger numbers apply for flights. Bookings will be coordinated to achieve this where possible
- Bookings will be accepted for numbers less than the required minimum as we will coordinate to achieve the required minimum
- Clients are required to reconfirm their reservation the day prior to flying.
- An infant is classified up to 3 years of age and is required to sit on an adults knee
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!