Skippers Canyon Tour with Jet Boat Ride
Skippers Canyon Scenic Tour
30 minute thrilling jet boat ride
Spectacular scenery & photo opportunities
Return transport to central Queenstown
3 hours for the entire experience
- Guided scenic tour into Skippers Canyon with 30 minute jet boat ride
- Total of 3 hours for the entire experience
- On board commentary from the knowledgeable drivers
- 30 minute thrilling jet boat ride through the narrowest canyons on the Shotover River
- Highly skilled jet boat drivers manoeuvre the boat just inches from the sheer canyon walls
- Speeds in excess of 80kmh and a series of full 360 degree spins
- Guided tour into Skippers Canyon
- Spectacular scenery and photo opportunities
- Spray jackets and life jackets for the jet boat trip
- Summer (October - April): 8.30am, 12pm and 3.30pm daily (closed Christmas Day)
- Winter (May - September): 9am and 1pm
- Meet outside the Station Building on the corner of Shotover and Camp Streets, Queenstown, 9300
- Please arrive 10 mins before departure time
- Allow 3 hours for whole experience
What To Bring
- Warm top
- Mosquito repellant
- This is a true back country experience, getting there is half the fun!
- We recommend using the toilet before you depart town, toilets are available at The Station building
- 'No shows' or cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable
- Closed Christmas Day
- Please advise if you have any serious back problems or are pregnant
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!