Full Day Routeburn Canyoning Adventure
Personalised experience with two guides on every trip
Scenic drive from Queenstown to Glenorchy
Abseils, jumps, ziplines, slides and hikes
Explore stunning natural landscapes in a unique way
Exclusive access through the Routeburn Valley
Full day experience including lunch
Our health and safety policy does not permit us to carry persons who:
- Are under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Are pregnant
- Do not fit the equipment provided
- Weigh more than 120 kg (you may be required to be weighed prior to a trip departure)
- Have a medical or health condition(s) that may be affected by this activity
- Transport to and from the canyon
- Wetsuit, boots, helmet and all the technical gear
- Safety instruction and full briefing
- Lunch including tea and coffee is provided
- Exclusive access through the Routeburn Valley - a UNESCO world heritage listed area
- An action packed adventure which includes abseils, jumps, ziplines, slides and hikes.
- A full day experience which includes lunch
- Explore stunning and pristine natural landscapes in a very unique way
- Includes one of the most scenic drives from Queenstown to Glenorchy
- Personalised guiding experience with two guides on every trip
- Tours depart at 9.00am (closed Christmas Day 25 December)
- Please allow around 8 hours
- Adventure Centre - 39 Camp Street, Queenstown
- Please check in is 15 minutes prior to departure
What To Bring
- Swimwear and towel
- We also recommend you wear a thermal layer (polypro or merino)
- Our helmets have GoPro mounts if you would like to bring your own GoPro otherwise we have them available for hire
- This canyon is suited to people that have a strong level of fitness, water confidence and a real sense of adventure
- The minimum age is 15, and children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Cancellation by customer OUTSIDE 24 hours of the trip departure time - FULL refund is due
- Cancellation by customer within 24 hours of the trip departure time - NO refund is due
- Cancellation by customer on the day of the scheduled activity/no shows - NO refund is due
- In the case of illness advised on the day of the scheduled activity, a doctors' note is required for a FULL refund.
- Cancellation before the start of the activity
- The operator can cancel the activity due to weather conditions, official measures, higher powers, safety or other factors which may make the activity difficult, dangerous or not possible.
- Discontinuation of the activity by the customer
- If the participant discontinues or leaves the activity before it is over, there is no refund and all other costs additionally incurred are the responsibility of the participant.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!