Full Day Tour to Mt Cook from Queenstown
Discover the beauty of Aotearoa's tallest mountain
Admire impressive glaciers and spectacular scenery along the way
Walk to Lake Mueuller for views of Mt Sefton's glaciers
3.5 hours free time to explore Mt Cook area
Ensuring small groups
Travel in comfort and style in a Mercedes van
- 12 hour guided round trip from Queenstown
- Small group tour guaranteed
- Travel in a premium Mercerds vehicle
- Entrance to the Sir Edmund Hillary Alpine Centre
- Onboard wifi
- Hotel transfers
- Mt Cook activities
- Meals - tour does stop at a cafe on the drive to Mt Cook where you can purchase lunch (at your own expense)
- Friday and Sunday from 7:30am
- 12 hours
What To Bring
- Suitable clothing (warm clothing for the winter months)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, full details of the Tour Operator including contact phone number will be printed on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!