Milford Sound Coach and Cruise from Queenstown
Travel along side Lake Wakatipu
Large cruise decks and observation lounges
View Mitre peak & Pembroke Glacier
Informative commentary from your captain
Enjoy a sightseeing scenic cruise
Luxury glass-roofed coach transport
- Luxury glass-roofed coach transport from Queenstown
- A sightseeing scenic cruise on the beautiful Milford Sound
- Barista coffee and tea available on board the vessel (extra cost)
- Informative commentary
- Hotel transfers from CBD accommodation
- No lunch.
- Return transfer is not included.
- Cabinet food available to purchase onboard
- Enjoy the journey in a luxury glass-roofed coach is at your comfort for a very good reason, with spectacular awe-inspiring panoramic alpine views the vehicle offers one of the most beautiful viewing opportunities
- Recline your seat to maximise your viewing or to simply watch the clouds and go by. Don't get too comfy, your driver will stop along the way for short walks and photo opportunities
- Travel along side Lake Wakatipu and through the breathtaking countryside to Te Anau
- Don't get too comfy on board the luxury coach, your driver will stop along the way for short walks and photo opportunities
- Consider one of the most beautiful drives in the world, you will be dazzled by the scenery before your cruise even begins
- Once arriving at Milford Sound board the Scenic Cruise vessels, with purpose-built observation lounges and large decks, so you can be sure you’ll get great viewing opportunities.
- You’ll witness the geological drama of sheer cliffs, massive waterfalls, glaciers and rainforest. Keep a look out for wildlife like seals basking on the rocks or dolphins
- Enjoy Highlights such as Mitre peak and Pembroke Glacier, you will not miss a site with the informative commentary from your captain and on crew
- Tour departure 6:55 am
- Please arrive 20 minutes earlier for check in
- 12.5 hours
- RealNZ Visitor Centre, Steamer Wharf, Queenstown
- CBD Queenstown accommodation offers hotel pick ups
- Hotel pick up from CBD Queenstown accommodation, please call if you wish to confirm your hotel location is included within the CBD pick up
What To Bring
- Non-slip shoes/boots
- Waterproof jacket
- Warm sweater/fleece jacket
- Sunproectin: Sunscreen/sunglasses
- Insect repellent
- The vessel is wheelchair accessible however does not have disabled toilets onboard
- This scenic cruise uses the Milford Sovereign and Monarch vessels, however, is subject to change without notice
- This cruise can provide Chinese language translation in person, however, is subject to certain cruise times and availability (we suggest checking with us when you book)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking, however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!