Milford Sound Helicopter Flight
90 Minute scenic helicopter flight
One of Earth's most spectacular flights
Experience an alpine snow landing
Incredible Southern Alps scenery
Courtesy transfers from Queenstown
Operates daily on demand
- 90 minute scenic helicopter flight over Milford Sound
- An alpine snow landing
- Courtesy transfers from central locations in Queenstown
- Fly into the heartland of Fiordland National Park experiencing unparalleled views of world famous Milford Sound and Mitre Peak before landing. Homeward, experience an alpine snow landing before returning to Queenstown
- Journey through New Zealand's most dramatic scenery
- This captivating flight takes you over secluded alpine lakes, lush rainforest, and past rugged peaks
- Experience the grandeur of the Southern Alps enroute to landing at The Divide
- 90 minute round trip
- Flights depart from The Helicopter Line Base, Lucas Place, Queenstown, unless a pick-up has been arranged
Note: pick-ups generally take place 1 hour before your scheduled flight time, however are determined closer to the time. Upon completion of your booking, you will be required to call the supplier directly to confirm the exact pick-up time, 24 hours before your flight
- Mercure Queenstown Resort
- YHA Lakefront
- Millennium Hotel
- The Hilton
- Heritage Queenstown
- Azur Lodge
- Rydges Lakeland Resort
- Peppers Beacon
- Crowne Plaza
- Sofitel Queenstown and Soa
- Novotel Queenstown Lakeside
- Nomads Queenstown
- Heartland Hotel Queenstown
- Scenic Suites Queenstown
- Blue Peaks Lodge
- Blue Peaks Apartments
- Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront
- Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview
What To Bring
- Sunglasses, sturdy footwear and a camera are recommended
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!