Milford Sound Fly + Cruise Package from Queenstown
Milford Sound Flights & Cruise Package
Panoramic views of Lake Wakatipu
Breathtaking views of Fiordland National Park
Land at Milford Sound airport
Nature Cruise through Milford Sound
Open-air viewing decks
- All passengers first name/ last name
- All passenger weights in kg / lbs
- All passenger contact number and email
- Child Age (if applicable)
- Requested pick up location / self drive
- Dietary / Special requirements (if applicable)
- Dates in Queenstown (so we can work around weather windows)
- Round trip scenic flight from Queenstown to Milford Sound with landing
- Nature Cruise of Milford Sound with Southern Discoveries
- Complimentary central Queenstown Transfers before and after activity.
- Complimentary tea & coffee on the cruise
- Panoramic views of Lake Wakatipu, the glacier-fed braided rivers of the Dart-Rees Valley, and the UNESCO World Heritage Area of Mt. Aspiring National Park from your window seat!
- Endless snow-covered mountains and glaciers including the Olivine Ice Plateau, Earnslaw Burn Glacier, and Mt. Tutoko Glacier
- Breathtaking views of Fiordland National Park, the rugged West Coast and the Tasman Sea
- Land at Milford Sound airport, beneath the towering Mitre Peak, which stands 1,692 metres above sea level
- Nature Cruise through Milford Sound with open-air viewing decks, perfect for wildlife spotting
- This experience departs at 9am and 11:30am
- The duration of this experience is approximately 4.5 hours
- Complimentary pick-ups start 50 minutes prior to departure time
What To Bring
- Any essential medication
- Bug Spray
- Warm clothing layers – you’ll want to enjoy the open-air viewing decks where it can get chilly
- Sensible footwear
- Bottle of water
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!