Jet Sprint Boats
0 -100kms in just 2.5 seconds
The only 4-seater commercial Jet Sprint Boat in the world
Feel up to 4 g-forces being pulled on the tight corners/islands
620 horse power in a single engine
The trip consists of 3 separate track rotations
Built by 7 time World Jet Sprint Champion Peter Caughey
- 10 minutes on the water
- Professional driver
- Sturdy helmets
- Safety briefing
- Every hour from 9am daily
- Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to your trip time
- Allow 30 minutes for the whole experience, which includes Safety Briefing
- Self drive to 2696 Gibbston Highway, Nevis Bluff, Queenstown
- Minimum height of 1.2 metres for the Jet Sprint Boat experience.
- Neck and back injuries are on a case by case basis, so please let us know at time of booking.
- Pregnant women are unable to experience the Jet Sprint Boat experience
- Children aged 10-5 can travel unaccompanied as long as a parent or guardian is on-site, but children any younger must travel with a parent or guardian aged 16 years or older.
- Parental/Guardian consent required for those under 16 years of age.
- The supplier requires minimum numbers for this experience to operate
- Single Pax bookings may be rescheduled.
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel or amend a trip due to weather or unforeseen circumstances at any stage.In this instance, customers will be given an option to rebook or receive a full refund.
- No-shows or cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable. Refunds are granted solely at the discretion of the supplier
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!