Glenorchy Scenic Tour with Dart River Jetboat
A magical full-day scenic tour
Scenic drive along the lake from Queenstown to Glenorchy
New Zealand (Kiwi) inspired morning tea
Enjoy free time in Glenorchy township
Time to grab lunch at a local Glenorchy cafe
Dart River Jetboat experience
- Please note that the Dart River Wilderness Jet jetboat is subject to availability at the time of booking and you will receive reconfirmation after you book
- Kiwi morning tea
- Central Queenstown Pick Up
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Two-hour jetboat experience
- This experience starts at 9:00am (returns by 5:00pm)
- Please be ready 10 minutes prior departure
- Please allow approximately 8 hours for this experience
- This experience departs/pick up at 9am outside Marmolada Cafe on Camp street, The Station Information Centre Queenstown, STH 9300 New Zealand
What To Bring
- Wear comfortable shoes and a couple of top layers are advised
- If the day looks like it would rain, a raincoat would be a good idea
- For the jet boat ride, it is recommended to bring a warm jacket and hat, and warm gloves in the cooler months
- Sunglasses are also recommended for the wind on the boat
- Bring a good attitude and a fun adventurous spirit
- Lunch not included so you can bring a small bag with food or grab some lunch at the local cafe in Glenorchy
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!