Half Day Scenic Glenorchy Tour from Queenstown
4 hour Scenic Tour to Glenorchy & Paradise
Kiwi style morning or afternoon tea
Maori history and story telling
Visit Lord of the Rings movie locations
Complimentary central Queenstown transfers
Travel in style in premium Mercedes vans
- 4.5 hour Scenic Tour to Glenorchy and Paradise Departing Queenstown
- Kiwi style morning or afternoon tea
- Māori history and story telling
- World renowned scenery and Lord of the Rings movie locations
- Complimentary central Queenstown transfers
- Travel in style in a premium Mercedes vans on one of the top 10 most scenic roads in the world to Glenorchy
- Complimentary wifi onboard
- Up to 4 stops including, Glenorchy, Paradise, Diamond Lake and Lord of the Rings film locations
- Scenic stops and photo opportunities along the way
- Departs daily at 9am and 2pm from The Station Information Centre located on Camp St & Shotover St. Queenstown 9300, New Zealand
- Approx 4 hours
What To Bring
- Suitable clothing (warm clothing for the winter months)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Please specify any dietary requirements for Morning or Afternoon Tea in booking notes at the purchase stage
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, full details of the Tour Operator including contact phone number will be printed on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!