Queenstown Ziplining Tour in Paradise - 8 Lines
Go ziplining in actual Paradise
Pristine native beech forest
3.5 hour tour with eight ziplines
1 kilometres total of zipping fun
Pick up and drop off in Glenorchy
Experienced ziplining guides
- 3.5 hour ziplining wilderness adventure
- Eight ziplines, spanning a total of 1km
- Pick up and drop off in Glenorchy
- Safety equipment, including harness, gloves and helmet
- Experienced and friendly ziplining guides
- No food or beverages are provided
- Allow up to 4 hours round trip from Glenorchy
- Times can vary from 2.5 - 4 hours depending on the number of people on the trip
- This experience departs from outside 13 Mull Street (Corner of Jetty and Mull Streets), please be there 10 minutes prior to our departure
- The ziplining base is located 10 minutes out of Glenorchy on private land that is otherwise not accessible to to public
- You must make your own way from Queenstown to Glenorchy (45 minute scenic drive)
What To Bring
- Closed toes shoes are required - suitable for outdoor walking
- Wear suitable outdoor clothing with long sleeves and long pants (this is due to comfort with the harness and also biting insects called sandflies that can be annoying if you are not covered up)
- Dress warmly with layers
- In winter dress as if going up to the ski fields
- This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Minimum of 2 people required to operate a trip
- This experience operates in almost all weather conditions (unless it is unsafe to do so in which case the tour operator will contact you - please make sure you include a contact phone number in your booking).
- In wet conditions just bring a rain jacket if you have one (spares can be provided if not). Always bring at least one more layer than you think you may need as this tour takes place in a forest and it is often much cooler than in the sunshine. A windbreaker style jacket is often useful
- There is no wheelchair access and good mobility is required to participate in this activity
Terms And Conditions
- A moderate level of fitness required
- You must have your own transport from Queenstown to Glenorchy
- A reasonable level of fitness is required to complete an uphill 15-20 minute walk through the forest (100m elevation gain over 500m of trail) Transport is not provided from Queenstown to Glenorchy, customers must make their own arrangements to get to Glenorchy from Queenstown (a stunning 50 minute drive along the side of Lake Wakatipu)
- Minimum age 10 year old Minimum weight 30kg, maximum 125kg Not suitable for pregnant women Not suitable for those with reduced mobility Age restrictions - 10 - 16 years require parental/guardian consent and must be accompanied by an adult over 18 years. Young children must be accompanied by 2 adults for supervision at both ends of the ziplines.
- Changes may be made up to 48 hours prior to the trip
- A full refund will be given if you need to cancel up to 48 hours prior to the trip
- No refund given for cancellations within 48 hours
- Changes within 48 hours are subject to availability - if no availability then the cancellation policy applies
- If you miss your pick up, no refund will be given
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Bring the family and enjoy the sights and sounds of New Zealand's most famous animals at Kiwi Park, just 5 minutes from the Queenstown centre!
Embark on a tour to see Royal Albatross in their natural habitat with this viewing tour in the beautiful Otago Peninsula region. Book your tour here.
Visit New Zealand's Te Anau's famous underground network of glow worm caves on this tour that will take you directly into their heart. Free for kids under 4 years.
Cruise the smooth, clear waters of Lake Wakatipu aboard the steam-driven vessel "the Lady of the Lake" for a Queenstown experience to step back in time.
Get a taste of a warm kiwi welcome as you disembark from your TSS Earnslaw cruise of Lake Wakatipu & experience Walter Peak High Country Farm's hospitality.
Travel to Middle Earth and visit the locations and stunning scenery that inspired Peter Jackson's 'Lord of The Rings' sequels in Glenorchy, NZ.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!