Phillip Island Seal Rocks, Penguins and The Grand Prix Helicopter Flight
Enjoy the pristine natural scenery
16 minute scenic helicopter flight
Informative inflight commentary
View the Grand Prix Race Track from above
Breathtaking cliff and ocean views
A unique and memorable experience
- Enjoy a 16 minute scenic helicopter flight of the beautiful Phillip Island
- Smiths Beach, Surfies Point and Cunningham Bay
- Views of the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
- Berrys Beach
- Shipwreck of the SS Speke at Kitty Miller Bay
- Next over to Summerland Beach - home to the Phillip Island Little Penguins before orbiting Seal Rocks
- A coastal flight back to base
- Hotel Transfers
- Hug the coast and look out over Smiths Beach, Surfies Point and Cunningham Bay with spectacular views of the scenic natural landscapes
- Enjoy the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, home to the Australian Moto GP, World Superbikes, Phillip Island V8 Supercars as well as numerous other races
- Fly over land to Berrys Beach keep your eyes peeled to spot the shipwreck of the SS Speke at Kitty Miller Bay
- Turning East, fly to Summerland beach recognisable for The World famous Penguin Parade
- Fly back to base hugging the coastal, enjoying the diverse coast line and crystal waters
- 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
- The above times are available to be booked online, additional times may be available, please contact our office directly to inquire
- Flight duration is 16 minutes
- Located at Phillip Island Airport, 1 Veterans Drive. Newhaven 39
- Minimum 2 passengers applies to all flights
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday programs: 8 Jan; 11-12 Jan; 19 Jan 2024
Ventnor Beach and Playground is a fun place for the whole family and is a beautiful beach to relax on. Easy parking, great beach access & hours of fun
Flynns Beach is the perfect spot for a peaceful day by the water with your family and is one of the best photography locations on Phillip Island.
Explore the tranquil beauty of Swan Lake on Phillip Island with this easy and accessible walk that's perfect for kids and nature lovers of all ages.
Lovely BBQ and picnic spot in Cowes with a kids playground, right above a family and dog friendly beach!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!