Phillip Island Cowes, Seal Rocks, Penguins & Grand Prix Circuit Helicopter Flight
Breathtaking views of Nobbies and Seal Rocks
Spectacular aerial view of local reefs
Informative inflight commentary
View the Grand Prix Race Track from above
A unique and memorable experience
20 minute scenic helicopter flight
- 20 minute scenic Cowes, Seal Rocks, Penguins and the Grand Prix circuit
- Informative pilot commentary
- Hotel transfers
- Spectacular aerial views of the seaside village of Rhyll
- Fly over the scenic jetty and beach at Cowes
- Breathtaking views over Red Rocks Point and Ventnor
- Hover over picturesque local reefs
- See the spectacular Seal Rocks from a unique view
- Pass over the iconic Penguin Parade, Pyramid Rock and the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
- Flights depart daily at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm
- Approximately 20 Minutes
- Phillip Island Airport, 1 Veterans Drive. Newhaven 3925
- Minimum 2 passengers applies to all flights
- Additional flight times may be available when booking over the phone
- Maximum single passenger weight must not exceed 130kg
- One infant under the age of 3 may be carried on an adult lap free of charge (per flight)
- Maximum of 3 passengers per aircraft. Larger bookings will be split across multiple aircrafts
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday programs: 8 Jan; 11-12 Jan; 19 Jan 2024
Ventnor Beach and Playground is a fun place for the whole family and is a beautiful beach to relax on. Easy parking, great beach access & hours of fun
Flynns Beach is the perfect spot for a peaceful day by the water with your family and is one of the best photography locations on Phillip Island.
Explore the tranquil beauty of Swan Lake on Phillip Island with this easy and accessible walk that's perfect for kids and nature lovers of all ages.
Lovely BBQ and picnic spot in Cowes with a kids playground, right above a family and dog friendly beach!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!