Dolphin and Seal Watching Eco Adventure Cruise
Face-to-face expert commentary and interaction with qualified guides
90-minute award-winning seal and dolphin sightseeing cruise
Adventurous swift eco style boat
Up close remarkable wildlife viewing for amazing photo opportunities
Completely natural wildlife experience, no feeding or trained animals
Personalised tour for only 12 guests
- View entertaining unique wildlife on our boutique 1.5-hour seal and dolphin watching boat cruise on the glorious coast of the Mornington Peninsula
- Cruise the coastline of Point Nepean National Park and Port Phillip Bay viewing sandy cliffs, immaculate holiday homes and pristine beaches
- An opportunity to view seals, dolphins, occasional migrating whales and abundant seabirds well known to exceed 70 different species
- Local and expert guide sharing insights into the local historical and environmental significance
- Personalised experience for maximum 12 guests
- Blankets and spray jackets available
- Accommodation pick-up and drop off
- Tours depart at 9am, 11am and 4.30pm
- 1.5 hours depending on season and logistics
- Sorrento Pier address: Esplanade, Sorrento VIC 3943
What To Bring
- It is highly recommended to wear warm clothing & clothing that can get wet
- Only a very small bag, waterproof is better
- Re-useable water bottle
- Camera or GoPro
- Seasickness remedies if required
- Weight restrictions apply, maximum weight is 120kg
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child ages are 5-16yrs
- Bathroom facilities are available on board the vessel
- Minimum numbers apply, in the event of cancellation due to insufficient numbers an alternative or a full refund will be offered
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
School holiday programs: 9 Jan; 17-18 Jan 2024
School holiday program: 17 January 2024
Free entry for kids under 18 years. Free entry if you visit their cafe
Woolley's Beach Reserve is the perfect spot for a picnic or a peaceful stroll by the water with your kids and your furry friend.
Montague Park has something fun for the whole family: a kids playground, a basketball court, a soccer field and even a small library!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!