Hunter Valley Wildlife Park Entry Tickets
Hunter Valley Wildlife Park Entry for a self-guided tour
Free presentations throughout the day
Feed a kangaroo, wallaby or ostrich
See a wide array of Australian & Exotic animals
Great day out for the whole family
Located approximately 10 minutes from Cessnock
- The ticket holder is entitled to one day entry into Hunter Valley Wildlife Park valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Guests feeling unwell are not permitted to enter the park
- Guests will also be required to implement and maintain hygienic practices whilst in the park. This includes regular hand washing and/or hand sanitizer use especially after touching animals or food
- Guests will be be screened upon entering the park to help reduce the risk of COVID -19 susceptible visitors entering Hunter Valley Wildlife Park
- Where possible please use contactless payments whilst in the park. If this isn’t possible cash payments will be accepted
- Hunter Valley Wildlife Park one day entry
- Wildlife presentations
- Private Animal Encounter
- Animal feed
- Food and beverages
- Australia's unique wildlife in a natural bush setting
- Hand feed a kangaroo or wallaby (animal food purchase separately)
- Come get up close and personal to your favourite little friends with one of our amazing animal encounters (extra cost)
- Learn about wombats, cassowaries, crocodiles as you meander around one of Australia's largest private collections of Australian native animals and bird life
- Perfect photo taking opportunities
- Hunter Valley Wildlife Park is open daily from 9am to 4pm (closed Christmas Day, 25th December)
- Hunter Valley Wildlife Park is located at 138 Lomas Lane, Nulkaba, NSW
- For the health of the animals, staff and other guests, smoking is not permitted within the park grounds.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Experience the scenic countryside of the Hunter Valley on this relaxing horse riding tour passing stunning trails that cover both bush and farmland. Suitable for 10+ year olds.
Leave your worries behind as you enjoy a 90 minute ride through bushland, farmland and vineyards in the spectacular Hunter Valley. Suitable for 13+ year olds.
Feel the fresh air amongst the vines as you explore the local countryside and vineyards on a 45 minute horse and carriage ride in the Hunter Valley.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!