Horse Drawn Carriage Vineyard Ride - 45 Minutes
45 minute horse drawn carriage ride in the Hunter Valley
Explore secret locations and unique sights
Tour vineyards and farmlands in a comfortable carriage
Wander local backroads taking in picturesque scenery
Departs twice daily (subject to availability)
Great for families and small groups
- 45 minute horse-drawn carriage ride
- Comfortable carriage and well-cared for horses
- Enjoy a memorable horse-drawn carriage tour of the Hunter Valley
- Explore secret locations and unique sights
- Relax in a comfortable carriage ride
- Feel the fresh air amongst the vines and bushland.
- This experience is 45 minutes in duration
- Departs daily at 10am and 3pm
- This experience takes place in the Hunter Valley, NSW.
- This experience is located a 426 McDonalds Rd Pokolbin (behind The Wine House).
- Please bring your booking reference order number with you on the day
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- No fees apply
- This voucher is valid for one participant
- This experience runs in all weather conditions. The carriages are completely covered, have padded seats and a drop down see-through curtain in the event of wet weather.
- Wheelchair access is available on request
- No same day bookings. Minimum notice of 24 hours before booking is required.
- Mobile phones and camera use is not permitted whilst riding a horse - this is an insurance stipulation and horse riding does require you to have both hands on your remains at all times.
- Your guides will aim to take photos along the ride and these are available to you free-of-charge by air-drop at the end of your session.
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Located in the heart of New South Wales wine country, come meet native Australian and exotic animals from Africa and South America here.
Experience the scenic countryside of the Hunter Valley on this relaxing horse riding tour passing stunning trails that cover both bush and farmland. Suitable for 10+ year olds.
Leave your worries behind as you enjoy a 90 minute ride through bushland, farmland and vineyards in the spectacular Hunter Valley. Suitable for 13+ year olds.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!