Horseback Vineyard Trail Ride - 90 Minutes
90 minute horse back vineyard trail in the Hunter Valley
Gentle trail entering vineyards, bush and farmlands
Enjoy beautiful native flora and fauna
Views of Broken Back Range
Horse riding lesson and guided trail ride tour
Beginners and groups welcome
- 90 minute horseback trail ride
- Safety equipment and briefing
- Fully qualified instructors
- Journey through stunning vineyards and bushland on horseback
- 90 minute horse riding through bushland, farmland and vineyards in Pokolbin
- Enjoy beautiful native flora and fauna
- Beginners and groups welcome
- Ride more and worry less
- This experience is 90 minutes in duration
- Available seven days a week
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your ride to complete check-in, helmet fitting and a brief horse riding lesson
- This experience takes place in the Hunter Valley, NSW.
- This experience is located at Hunter Valley Resort at The Adventure Centre, Cnr Mistletoe Lane and Hermitage Road, Pokolbin NSW 2320.
What To Bring
- Please wear suitable clothing. Long pants, sleeved shirts and enclosed shoes are required.
- Please bring your booking reference order number with you on the day
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Maximum weight limit is 110kg for the welfare of the horses
- Must not be recovering from surgery, pregnant or have a recent injury
- This is a group ride at walking pace
- No fees apply
- This is a group ride with a minimum of one and a maximum of 20 participants
- This experience will continue to run in light to medium rain. In extreme weather conditions the tour may be cancelled if safety is a concern. You will be contacted by the provider to cancel or reschedule.
- No same day bookings. Minimum notice of 24 hours before booking is required.
- Mobile phones and camera use is not permitted whilst riding a horse - this is an insurance stipulation and horse riding does require you to have both hands on your remains at all times.
- Your guides will aim to take photos along the ride and these are available to you free-of-charge by air-drop at the end of your session.
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Located in the heart of New South Wales wine country, come meet native Australian and exotic animals from Africa and South America here.
Experience the scenic countryside of the Hunter Valley on this relaxing horse riding tour passing stunning trails that cover both bush and farmland. Suitable for 10+ year olds.
Feel the fresh air amongst the vines as you explore the local countryside and vineyards on a 45 minute horse and carriage ride in the Hunter Valley.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!