Hervey Bay Extended Morning or Afternoon + Sunset Whale Watching Cruise
Low passenger numbers
Morning tea & lunch on morning cruise
Afternoon tea & dinner on afternoon cruise
Hydrophone to listen to the whales 'sing'
Longest half day whale watching in Hervey Bay
Be one of the first people to interact with the whales
- Morning or Afternoon + Sunset Whale Watch Cruise
- Courtesy transfers from Hervey Bay accommodation
- Morning tea and lunch (morning cruise), afternoon tea and dinner (afternoon cruise)
- Complimentary tea, coffee and milo for the kids
- Activity sheets for kids and toddler toys available
- Be one of the first people of the day to interact with the whales on the morning cruise
- Capture the sunset on the last full service boat to depart in the afternoon
- On board hydrophone to listen to the whales 'sing'
- Guaranteed whale sightings
- Low passenger numbers
- Experienced, friendly crew
- Purpose built boat for whale watching
- Stability tanks for a less rocky cruise
- Snacks and Souvenirs available for purchase
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Kids activity sheets and toddler toys
- Wheelchair ramps, access and toilet
- Extra wide decks to provide excellent viewing and seating for our guests
- Opportunity to see up to 4 species of dolphin, turtles, birds and more
- Morning cruise departs at 8am and returns at 1pm
- Afternoon cruise departs at 2pm and returns at 6pm
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure
- Cruises depart from the Great Sandy Straits Marina, 17 Buccaneer Drive, Urangan
If you have booked a hotel
- Prior to completing your purchase, enter your hotel name in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
If you have not yet booked a hotel
- If you have not yet booked a hotel, enter the words 'hotel not known' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
If you do not require a hotel pick up
- If you do not require a hotel pick up and will be meeting the tour at the tour departure point, enter the words 'not required' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your tour. Tour departure point is listed above and on your confirmation tour voucher
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise and snorkel the clear waters of the Great Sandy National park for a marine encounter discovering turtles, dolphins, sea birds and more. Book here!
Departing from Bundaberg, fly to Lady Elliot Island in the Great Barrier Reef to enjoy a glass bottom boat tour, snorkelling, buffet lunch and scenic flight
Do Fraser Island in one fun-filled day from Rainbow Beach. You'll see Lake McKenzie, Central Station & Maheno Shipwreck plus enjoy a delicious lunch.
Tour Fraser Island to view freshwater lakes, rainforest and wildlife on this exciting 2 day 4WD eco adventure from Hervey Bay with meals and accomodation!
Explore Splitters Farm in Bundaberg at your own pace, and spend time feeding the friendly rescue animals. This is the perfect day out immersed in nature!
Book this 2 Day Fraser Island Tour from Rainbow Beach here to view the highlights of the island. Most meals, transport and accommodation are included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!