Fraser Island Half Day Beach and BBQ Cruise Adventure
5hr Cruise & Fraser Island Beach Tour
Delicious Aussie BBQ lunch
Spot dolphins & turtles
Sumptuous morning tea
Swim, Kayak, Fish & play games
Cruise the waters of Fraser Island
- Half day Fraser Island tour
- Sumptuous morning tea
- Delicious Aussie BBQ lunch with prawns, steak, sausages, garden salads and oven fresh bread
- All equipment including kayaks, snorkelling gear, fishing gear, beach activities and more
- Cruise includes inflatable tube rides
- Complimentary tea, coffee and filtered water
- Kids activity sheets
- FREE WiFi onboard
- Transfers from Hervey Bay accommodation
- Look for dolphins and turtles
- Cruise the pristine waters between Fraser Island and Hervey Bay
- Sumptuous morning tea with complimentary tea and coffee
- Delicious Aussie BBQ Lunch with fresh Hervey Bay prawns, Aussie steak and sausages, fresh garden salads and oven fresh bread
- Swim, kayak, fish, play games or just relax on the Fraser Island’s western beach or Pelican Banks (spend approximately 2 free time on the beach)
- Tours depart daily from the 1st November to the middle of June at 9am and return at 2pm
- Tours depart from the Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Dr, Urangan
What To Bring
- Insect repellent
- Sunglasses (boat supplies a basic sunscreen)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise and snorkel the clear waters of the Great Sandy National park for a marine encounter discovering turtles, dolphins, sea birds and more. Book here!
Departing from Bundaberg, fly to Lady Elliot Island in the Great Barrier Reef to enjoy a glass bottom boat tour, snorkelling, buffet lunch and scenic flight
Tour Fraser Island to view freshwater lakes, rainforest and wildlife on this exciting 2 day 4WD eco adventure from Hervey Bay with meals and accomodation!
Explore Splitters Farm in Bundaberg at your own pace, and spend time feeding the friendly rescue animals. This is the perfect day out immersed in nature!
Do Fraser Island in one fun-filled day from Rainbow Beach. You'll see Lake McKenzie, Central Station & Maheno Shipwreck plus enjoy a delicious lunch.
Watch the sunset over the ocean on this exhilarating two hour Kgari Fraser Island sunset adventure cruise full of sightseeing and relaxation.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!