Hervey Bay Full Day Whale Watching Sailing Cruise including Lunch
Full day whale watching experience on a sail boat
Hydrophone to listen to whales singing
Operating since 1997
In-water platform for a whale immersive experience
Lunch, morning & afternoon tea included
Small groups of up to 24 passengers
Be one of the few, not the many. For an up close and personal experience that you will never forget, see the magnificent humpback whale from the uncrowded deck. As one of the smallest vessels and a luxury sailing catamaran you will experience the trip of a lifetime. See the whales eye to eye and listen as your skipper can share his 30 years of experience with marine mammals.
Carrying only a maximum of 24 people your day will be an intimate and personal tour. The full day tour includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea. The vessel is a brand new modern luxury 38 foot sailing catamaran, offering wide flat decks and room for all to see.
- Full day whale watching and sailing cruise
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary beer, wine or soft drink
- Hotel transfers from Hervey Bay accommodation
- Free WiFi on board
- Eco friendly, award-winning, modern sailing vessel
- Over 35 years of experience with Marine Mammals
- Small number of passengers providing excellent viewing
- Only full day vessel to give you more time with the whales
- Intimate whale watching experience
- Immersive platform to view whales in the water
- Hydrophone to listen to the whales singing
- Plenty of comfortable, shaded seating
- Experienced and multi-lingual crew
- Whale watching season in Hervey Bay runs from July to October
- Cruises depart the Great Sandy Straits Marina, 17 Buccaneer Drv, Urangan at 7.30am and return at approximately 3.30pm. Check-in on the boat at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- Tours depart from the Great Sandy Straits Marina, 17 Buccaneer Drv, Urangan
What To Bring
- Black soled shoes are not permitted onboard
- Please note: passengers must be over the age of 8 years to attend this Whale Watching Cruise
- A minimum of 4 passengers is required to operate a whale watching trip
- A maximum of 24 passengers on the vessel on any given trip
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
- No shows and reservations cancelled within 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled more than 48 hours but less than 1 week prior to departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee. This tour is subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions at the discretion of the tour operator
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise and snorkel the clear waters of the Great Sandy National park for a marine encounter discovering turtles, dolphins, sea birds and more. Book here!
Tour Fraser Island to view freshwater lakes, rainforest and wildlife on this exciting 2 day 4WD eco adventure from Hervey Bay with meals and accomodation!
Explore Splitters Farm in Bundaberg at your own pace, and spend time feeding the friendly rescue animals. This is the perfect day out immersed in nature!
Do Fraser Island in one fun-filled day from Rainbow Beach. You'll see Lake McKenzie, Central Station & Maheno Shipwreck plus enjoy a delicious lunch.
Departing from Bundaberg, fly to Lady Elliot Island in the Great Barrier Reef to enjoy a glass bottom boat tour, snorkelling, buffet lunch and scenic flight
Watch the sunset over the ocean on this exhilarating two hour Kgari Fraser Island sunset adventure cruise full of sightseeing and relaxation.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!