Remote Fraser Island Full Day Adventure including Lunch
Full day Fraser Island tour
Includes snorkelling, kayaking and more
Plenty of beach activities
Morning/afternoon tea + lunch
Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
Experience the hidden and remote parts of the area
- Remote Fraser Island full day tour
- Guided Walks
- Beach access with amphibious watercraft
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Delicious lunch
- Tropical fruit platter & antipasto platter
- Fully licensed bar
- Small numbers on spacious boat
- Beach and water activities
- Free transfer from your Hervey Bay accommodation (Please select a location at the time of booking)
- Be one of the few to see the untouched and unique side of this stunning island
- Experience the hidden and remote parts of the area in a comfortable and relaxing way
- You will not just see the island, but experience the island while bushwalking, snorkelling, fishing, kayaking, swimming, stand up paddle boarding and tubing
- Our friendly and experienced staff will provide you with interesting information and show you the wildlife such as dolphins, dingos, turtles, sea eagles, fish and many more
- Wathumba Creek with its crystal clear water
- 9 kilometres of coloured sand
- Departs at 8am & returns at 5pm
- During whale watching season (July-October), tour departs at 7:30am and returns at 4:30pm
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure
- Tours depart from the Great Sandy Straits Marina, 17 Buccaneer Drive, Urangan
What To Bring
- High Season rates apply during the whale watching season (July - October. Subject to change)
- Locations may change due to weather and tide conditions
- Vessel subject to change without notice
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise and snorkel the clear waters of the Great Sandy National park for a marine encounter discovering turtles, dolphins, sea birds and more. Book here!
Departing from Bundaberg, fly to Lady Elliot Island in the Great Barrier Reef to enjoy a glass bottom boat tour, snorkelling, buffet lunch and scenic flight
Do Fraser Island in one fun-filled day from Rainbow Beach. You'll see Lake McKenzie, Central Station & Maheno Shipwreck plus enjoy a delicious lunch.
Tour Fraser Island to view freshwater lakes, rainforest and wildlife on this exciting 2 day 4WD eco adventure from Hervey Bay with meals and accomodation!
Explore Splitters Farm in Bundaberg at your own pace, and spend time feeding the friendly rescue animals. This is the perfect day out immersed in nature!
Book this 2 Day Fraser Island Tour from Rainbow Beach here to view the highlights of the island. Most meals, transport and accommodation are included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!