Kgari Fraser Island Sunset Adventure Cruise - 2 Hours
Two hour adventure cruise to Kgari Fraser Island
Witness pristine beaches and secluded bays
Sunset from a unique island
Fast water adventure boat
Snacks, soft drink and beer available for purchase
Beach sports equipment provided
- Exhilarating boat ride
- Direct access to pristine secluded beaches
- Beach activities and games
- Personalised adventure with a small group
- Beautiful scenery
- Amazing Photo opportunities
- Beach Rugs
- Exhilarating boat ride
- Beautiful scenery
- Watch the sunset from a unique island destination
- Epic atmosphere- drinks on ice, and great tunes!
- Beach activities (e.g. walks, beach cricket/footy, swim)
- Fun-sized small group (up to 16 passengers)
- Starts at 4.15pm
- The duration of this experience is two hours.
- This experience takes place at Fraser Island, QLD.
- This experience departs from the Urangan Boat Harbour Boat Ramp, Jetty St, Urangan QLD 4655.
What To Bring
- Sun protection is essential: hat (with a strap), sunscreen, sunglasses. Swimmers and towel Suitable shoes (think thongs, crocs, or reef shoes) Be prepared to experience Sea-Spray whilst travelling.
- Prior to travel day, rescheduling is accepted and subject to availability
- Sites are weather and tide permitting. K’gari Salty Safaris reserves the right to arrange alternate itineraries when necessary. Please note departure times may sometimes be weather and tidal dependent. On occasion, we may have to cancel tours due to unfavourable weather conditions
- The vessel is not wheelchair accessible.
- This is a SALTY adventure, so be prepared for sea spray and the Queensland sun
- Arrive wearing your swimmers (there is no change room available)
Terms And Conditions
- Adult: 14 years old and over
- Child: 3 to 13 years old
- Although good health and a positive attitude are essential, you do not need any prior experience to partake in a K’gari Salty Safari adventure.
- This is a salty adventure, so be prepared for sea-spray
- A signed release will be required from all participants on departure
- We have a flexible itinerary- the tour may be different each day depending on sea conditions.
- Our tours are suitable for ages 3 and above, but it is essential passengers can climb up and down a ladder for beach/water access. The vessel is not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, the elderly or participants with bad back problems
- This is a fast ride, there will be bumps and quick turns so please consider your physical and medical conditions before booking
- K’gari Salty Safaris does not offer cash refunds
- For cancellations after 4pm the afternoon before departure, no refund
- On occasion, we may have to cancel tours due to unfavourable weather conditions, or if minimum numbers aren’t met
- In this unlikely event, you will be offered travel on another suitable day or issued a refund within 24hours of notification of cancellation.
- Only in certain circumstances will a full refund be given on customer cancellation
- Change your booking up to 24 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 24 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise and snorkel the clear waters of the Great Sandy National park for a marine encounter discovering turtles, dolphins, sea birds and more. Book here!
Departing from Bundaberg, fly to Lady Elliot Island in the Great Barrier Reef to enjoy a glass bottom boat tour, snorkelling, buffet lunch and scenic flight
Tour Fraser Island to view freshwater lakes, rainforest and wildlife on this exciting 2 day 4WD eco adventure from Hervey Bay with meals and accomodation!
Explore Splitters Farm in Bundaberg at your own pace, and spend time feeding the friendly rescue animals. This is the perfect day out immersed in nature!
Do Fraser Island in one fun-filled day from Rainbow Beach. You'll see Lake McKenzie, Central Station & Maheno Shipwreck plus enjoy a delicious lunch.
Book this 2 Day Fraser Island Tour from Rainbow Beach here to view the highlights of the island. Most meals, transport and accommodation are included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!