4 hour Hervey Bay Whale Watching Cruise
Whale Watch Cruise in Hervey Bay
Fast, comfortable and stable vessel
Complimentary accommodation transfers
Morning & afternoon tea
3 viewing decks
- Half Day Whale Watch Cruise in Hervey Bay
- Morning and afternoon tea served aboard
- Expert commentary on the whales and features of Fraser Island
- 10% discount off dining at The Boat Club upon presentation of boarding pass
- Courtesy bus transfer from your accommodation
- Fast, comfortable and stable vessel
- 3 viewing decks
- Guaranteed sightings (conditions apply)
- Departure lounge located within the Boat Club
- COVID Safe – vessel is prepared and crew trained
- Cruises depart daily at 8.30am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 5.30pm from The Hervey Bay Boat Club, Buccaneer Dr, Urangan, QLD
- Whale Watch Season: mid July to late October
- Boarding 20 min prior to departure
- 4 hours
What To Bring
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise and snorkel the clear waters of the Great Sandy National park for a marine encounter discovering turtles, dolphins, sea birds and more. Book here!
Tour Fraser Island to view freshwater lakes, rainforest and wildlife on this exciting 2 day 4WD eco adventure from Hervey Bay with meals and accomodation!
Explore Splitters Farm in Bundaberg at your own pace, and spend time feeding the friendly rescue animals. This is the perfect day out immersed in nature!
Do Fraser Island in one fun-filled day from Rainbow Beach. You'll see Lake McKenzie, Central Station & Maheno Shipwreck plus enjoy a delicious lunch.
Departing from Bundaberg, fly to Lady Elliot Island in the Great Barrier Reef to enjoy a glass bottom boat tour, snorkelling, buffet lunch and scenic flight
Watch the sunset over the ocean on this exhilarating two hour Kgari Fraser Island sunset adventure cruise full of sightseeing and relaxation.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!