Eco Fraser Island Sailing Adventure
Half day Fraser Island eco-sailing adventure
Morning tea including tea, coffee and soft drink
Optional boom netting and aqua mat (weather permitting)
A modern eco-friendly and award winning vessel
Ample marine life encounter opportunities
Courtesy hotel transfers from Hervey Bay accommodation included
Spend your morning sailing around the waters off Fraser Island off the coast of Queensland with this half day Eco Sailing Adventure. Taking you around the World Heritage Listed island in a modern vessel and giving you time to explore the island on foot, this is one of the most scenic and enjoyable ways to visit Fraser Island.
Taking you to both Fraser Island and nearby Pelican Bay, you'll be able to dive into the crystal clear waters for a day of fun in the sun. When travelling between destinations you'll also have the chance to sit in the net at the back of the boat to make the journey a refreshing one.
The fun doesn't stop there, as the cruise ventures into waters that are frequented by large pods of dolphins. Keep your eyes peeled as you might be lucky enough to spot playful pods of dolphins in the waters nearby or even migrating Humpback Whale (during migration season).
While on board you'll be served a refreshing morning tea while also chatting to the friendly and multi-lingual crew on-board. Cruises depart the Great Sandy Straits Marina in Hervey Bay at 8:15am with accommodation transfers starting from 7:30am.
The vessel includes free-wifi and plenty of shaded seats making it one of the most comfortable journeys around the region.
- Half day Fraser Island sailing cruise
- Morning tea
- Hotel transfers from your Hervey Bay accommodation
- Free WiFi on board
- Expert commentary
- Beer, wine and soft drinks available for purchase onboard
- Optional boom net and aqua mat experience (weather permitting)
- Morning tea including tea, coffee and soft drink
- Eco friendly, award winning and modern sailing vessel
- Sail the waters of the Great Sandy Strait, follow the west coast of World Heritage listed Fraser Island
- Visit the pristine Pelican Bank, a stunning sandbank in the middle of open waters
- The waters are home to ample marine life, where you may encounter pods of Bottlenose dolphins, Australian humpback dolphins, dugongs, fish and turtles
- Low passenger numbers to ensure personalised experience
- Free WiFi on board
- Friendly multi-lingual crew
- Cruises depart at 8.30am and return at 12.30pm. Please check-in onboard by 8.15am
- Hotel transfers commence from 7.30am
- Please allow approximately 4 hours for this experience
- Cruises depart from the Great Sandy Straits Marina, 17 Buccaneer Drv, Urangan
What To Bring
- Sun protection: hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Swimwear and towel
- Sensible non-slip shoes (black soled shoes are not permitted on the vessel)
- Bottled water
- Suitable for all ages
- Minimum passengers 4, maximum passengers 20
- Wildlife spotting is not guaranteed and is subject to seasonality
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking the booking, however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
- No-shows and reservations cancelled within 48 hours prior to departure will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled more than 48 hours but less than 1 week prior to departure will incur a 50% cancellation fee. This tour is subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions at the discretion of the tour operator. Blue Dolphin Marine Tours reserves the right to transfer guests to another vessel where appropriate
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Cruise and snorkel the clear waters of the Great Sandy National park for a marine encounter discovering turtles, dolphins, sea birds and more. Book here!
Departing from Bundaberg, fly to Lady Elliot Island in the Great Barrier Reef to enjoy a glass bottom boat tour, snorkelling, buffet lunch and scenic flight
Do Fraser Island in one fun-filled day from Rainbow Beach. You'll see Lake McKenzie, Central Station & Maheno Shipwreck plus enjoy a delicious lunch.
Tour Fraser Island to view freshwater lakes, rainforest and wildlife on this exciting 2 day 4WD eco adventure from Hervey Bay with meals and accomodation!
Explore Splitters Farm in Bundaberg at your own pace, and spend time feeding the friendly rescue animals. This is the perfect day out immersed in nature!
Book this 2 Day Fraser Island Tour from Rainbow Beach here to view the highlights of the island. Most meals, transport and accommodation are included.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!