Hervey Bay 4 Hour Whale Watching Cruise
What you need to know
Experience an unforgettable morning or afternoon of whale watching from Hervey Bay with GUARANTEED whale sightings on this 4 hour whale watching adventure. Known as Australia's whale watching capital, Hervey Bay offers a great resting place for the whales as they make their annual migration, and this tour takes advantage of the region's large whale numbers with a comprehensive watching cruise itinerary. Join one of the Hervey Bay region's most experienced tour operators for a fast and comfortable journey, giving you more time out there on the ocean with the whales.
Get up close and personal with the majestic Humpback Whales and see them at play in their natural habitat. The luxurious 20 metre catamaran is especially designed for optimum whale watching with clear and open viewing decks, underwater viewing windows, a hydrophone, a unique viewing platform and an underwater camera. Your whale watching cruise from Hervey Bay includes tea and coffee with biscuits, cake and an antipasto platter on the way home! This unforgettable whale watching adventure also includes transfers from your Hervey Bay accommodation and entertainment for the children throughout the trip.
Whale Watching in Hervey Bay is a great adventure for the whole family offering an amazing encounter with Humpback Whales on their annual migration - it will be an experience that you will never forget. For one of Australia's best whale watching experiences, book a morning or afternoon tour from Hervey Bay online today!
- Guaranteed whales sightings or receive a FREE return ticket
- Expert commentary
- Morning or afternoon tea with biscuits, cake and antipasto platter on the way home
- Hydrophone equipped to hear whales sing
- Underwater viewing
- Hotel transfers (Please select a pick up location at the time of booking)
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Up close and personal Whale Watch experience
- Hear the whales sing through a hydrophone
- Underwater viewing windows
- Unique viewing platform getting you eye level with the whales
- Entertainment for the children
- Multilingual staff
- Morning cruises depart the Hervey Bay Marina at 8.30am and return at 12.30pm, and afternoon cruises depart at 1.30pm and return at 5.30pm (July to October)
What To Bring
- Wear flat shoes
- Polaroid sunglasses
- Money for drinks and souvenirs
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you.
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.