Otways Wildlife Sanctuary Dusk Discovery Tour - 2 Hours
Guided tour of the amazing Wildlife Wonders sanctuary at dusk
Spot stunning wildlife and enjoy plenty of photography opportunities
Includes mezze platter of local produce and a glass of wine or beer before your tour
90-minute guided tour with a conservationist guide
Witness the magic of the night as nocturnal animals of Wildlife Wonders come out to play
Unique after hours experience with conservationist guides on a small, private group tour
- 90-minute guided tour with a conservationist guide
- Binoculars and headsets for all participants
- Mezze plate and a glass of wine or beer before the tour
- Please allow two hours for this experience
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour departure time
- This experience departs from the Visitor Centre at Wildlife Wonders. Wildlife Wonders is located at 475 Great Ocean Rd, Apollo Bay VIC 3233.
What To Bring
- It is recommended to wear comfortable, enclosed walking shoes. In summer, please bring sunscreen and wear a hat. In winter, please bring a warm jacket. It can rain at any time of the year in the Otway Ranges, so it's best to be prepared with a rainproof jacket.
- This experience involves is a 1.4km, 75-minute guided tour along a gently sloping and meandering path. The path is formed with a gentle gradient, which can be managed by people of all fitness levels. It is suitable for sturdy prams and is wheelchair friendly. Please notify the experience provider of any accessibility requirements when booking.
Terms And Conditions
- This experience is recommended for children 10 years and over
- The tour path is a gentle, winding gradient, which is fully accessible; please let the experience provider know prior to your visit if you have any accessibility requirements
- This experience be managed by people of all fitness levels
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Change your booking up to 48 hours before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 48 hours of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- The experience provider will reschedule the tour if possible, however, no guarantees are made that this is possible.
- Participant changes are permitted.
- Minimum of four and a maximum of 10 participants.
- This experience runs in almost all weather conditions. However the experience provider reserves the right to reschedule tours if extreme weather threatens visitor safety.
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Take your family on a stunning adventure to Erskine Falls, Lorne, VIC. Enjoy the views, outdoor activities & the fun Sheoak Falls hike with the kids.
Portland Botanic Gardens are a beautiful place to visit in Victoria with kids. Enjoy a peaceful stroll and a picnic or BBQ in the Rose Gardens.
Take a walk on the wild side and roam freely amongst wildlife on this 75 minute Great Ocean Road walk with conservationist guides.
Get your adrenaline pumping on this 15,000ft weekday tandem skydive over the iconic Great Ocean Road with amazing aerial views of Victoria's coastline. Minimum age: 16 years old.
Get your adrenaline pumping on this up to 15,000ft skydive over the iconic Great Ocean Road and be spoilt with amazing aerial views of Victoria's coastline. Minimum age: 16 years old.
Tick this extraordinary experience off your list and soar over the Great Ocean Road on a breathtaking 12,000ft tandem skydive available on weekends only!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!