Main Beach Surfing Lessons
What you need to know
Enjoy a Gold Coast surfing lesson at Main Beach in a lovely natural environment just a few minutes north of Sea World at an area called The Spit. This beautiful spot near Surfers Paradise is one of the last undeveloped areas on the Gold Coast and it is a well known surfing spot for locals in the know! Protected by the Seaway wall, The Spit provides perfect conditions for beginners and intermediate level surfers. Get Wet Surf School is a locally owned and operated family business. Get Wet have been operating for over 8 years now and prior to that we have been involved in local tourism for decades.
We are known to provide a safe, fun and memorable surfing experience on the Gold Coast where customer service is our top priority and we guarantee that you stand up on your board or your next lesson free! All the equipment that you need will be provided for you, just bring a smile and we take care of the rest. You can also pay an additional charge and we can take action photos of you in the surf! We can pick you up from your local accommodation and bring you back after your surfing lesson is over. If you are wanting to learn to surf then get out there with Get Wet and start riding today!
- 2 hour beginner surfing lesson
- All equipment - Surf board, leg rope, wet suit ( seasonal) surf shirt, sunscreen
- Photos are available for $20pp on a disc or $25pp on a USB key ring
- Award winning Locally owned and operated Gold Coast family business established in 2005
- Lowest ratio of students to instructors on the Gold Coast (6:1 adults)
- Locals favourite learn to surf location the Spit - with lots of protection from strong winds and currents
- Lessons conducted in waist deep water as the Spit has constant sand bank formation
- Guaranteed to stand up on your first lesson or your next lesson is free
- Incredibly entertaining and patient fully qualified instructors
- 9am, 10am and 1pm daily
- Lessons held at The Spit, the locals favourite learn to surf beach, located 2km past Sea World on Seaworld Drive, Main Beach
- Self Drive - meet at our Surf Shack located behind the iconic Seaway Café in Doug Jennings Park, The Spit
- Group lessons are available for Adults or Children (6-12yrs)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of lesson
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.