Main Beach Surfing Lessons
All equipment included
Stand up money back guarantee
Guaranteed stand up
Photos are uploaded and available to purchase online
2 Sessions available daily
No more than 5 people per instructor
Enjoy a Gold Coast surfing lesson at Main Beach in a lovely natural environment just a few minutes north of Sea World at an area called The Spit. This beautiful spot near Surfers Paradise is one of the last undeveloped areas on the Gold Coast and it is a well known surfing spot for locals in the know! Protected by the Seaway wall, The Spit provides perfect conditions for beginners and intermediate level surfers. Get Wet Surf School is a locally owned and operated family business. Get Wet have been operating for over 8 years now and prior to that we have been involved in local tourism for decades.
We are known to provide a safe, fun and memorable surfing experience on the Gold Coast where customer service is our top priority and we guarantee that you stand up on your board or your next lesson free! All the equipment that you need will be provided for you, just bring a smile and we take care of the rest. You can also pay an additional charge and we can take action photos of you in the surf! Pickup is available for a small fee, to book transport please get in contact directly with the school.
- 2 hour beginner surfing lesson
- All equipment - Surf board, leg rope, wet suit ( seasonal) surf shirt, sunscreen
- Photos are uploaded and available to purchase online on our website after the surf lesson
- Award winning Locally owned and operated Gold Coast family business established in 2005
- Our ratio is now 5:1! The lowest ratio in Australia!
- Locals favourite learn to surf location the Spit - with lots of protection from strong winds and currents
- Lessons conducted in waist deep water as the Spit has constant sand bank formation
- Guaranteed to stand up on your first lesson or your next lesson is free
- Incredibly entertaining and patient fully qualified instructors
- 9am, 10am and 1pm daily
- Lessons held at The Spit, the locals favourite learn to surf beach, located 2km past Sea World on Seaworld Drive, Main Beach
- Self Drive - meet at our Surf Shack located behind the iconic Seaway Café in Doug Jennings Park, The Spit
- Group lessons are available for Adults or Children (6-12yrs)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of lesson
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Treat the family to an exciting adventure at the Q1 SkyPoint Observation Deck in the heart of Surfers Paradise with views of the ocean and hinterland.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!