Gold Coast Wax Museum Tickets
What you need to know
The largest museum of its kind in Australia, the Gold Coast Wax Museum is home to over 110 life-size wax figures that you'll have to look twice at! Featuring a range of exhibits including copies of British Crown Jewels and dioramas depicting Australia's history.Visited by thousands every year, the realistic wax figures and their authentic costumes gives you the chance to meet a range of famous and important people from Queensland, Australia and around the word.
Be sure to bring your camera as you're likely to spot some celebrities including Michael Jackson, Miley Cyrus, Johnny Depp and Kylie Minogue as well as some political figures including former Australian PM's Bob Hawke and John Howard, US President Barack Obama, Former US President John F. Kennedy and even members of the Royal Family.
The Gold Coast Wax Museum contains figures which have been crafted by leading local and overseas sculptors to international standards, equal in quality to the world's best, as seen in Europe, the United Kingdom, and U.S.A. The incredibly intricate detail in the figures is amazing - and includes hair applied one strand at a time, requiring many working hours for one hand, and the eyes so anatomically real they seem to follow the viewer around.
This painstaking work takes two and a half years, with each figure valued at $60,000 plus. Bring your sense of adventure and your camera and see something exciting and quite unique. Buy tickets for the Gold Coast Wax Museum in Surfers Paradise here.
- General admission to The Wax Museum
- Guided tour through the Chamber of Horrors
- Kylie Minogue
- Miley Cyrus
- Michael Jackson
- Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow
- John Howard
- Bob Hawke
- Members of the Royal Family
- More than 110 life-size wax figures
- The Second Light Horseman celebrating 100 years since the Gallipoli landing
- Monday 10 am to 6 pm
- Tuesday 10 am to 6 pm
- Wednesday 10 am to 6 pm
- Thursday 10 am to 6 pm
- Friday 10 am to 6 pm
- Saturday 10 am to 6 pm
- Sunday 10 am to 6pm
- ANZAC Day 25 April Open 2pm - 6pm
- Good Friday and Christmas Day closed
- 56 Ferny Ave, Surfers Paradise, an easy stroll from most major Surfers Paradise hotels
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile vouchers are accepted. Vouchers can be presented to the tour operator from your mobile device for this attraction
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.