Tangalooma Marine Park Scuba Diving Adventure
Unique family day out for Diving at Tangalooma Wrecks
Vessel facilities to accommodate up to 50 people
Optional activities at a extra cost
Scuba diving a cluster of shipwrecks in search of wildlife
Return transfers from Gold Coast
Light lunch and snorkelling gear provided
Prepare to be amazed by the natural beauty of the Tangalooma Wrecks on this scuba diving adventure from the Gold Coast. Located on the shores of Moreton Island, adventurers will have the opportunity to explore the historic collection of shipwrecks where a diverse range of coral and marine life can be found nestled amongst the ruins.
Included in the adventure is return transport from the Gold Coast before transferring to a cruise travelling across the bay to Moreton Island. Upon arrival, the captain will anchor up and you’ll jump in the water for a snorkel or opt for a scuba dive (additional cost). Be on the lookout for dolphins, dugongs and wobbegongs that frequent this area. Stand up paddle boarding and kayaking are optional extra activities that you and your family may also like to join on the day in between snorkelling or scuba diving the Wrecks.
- Return transport and island transfer
- Light lunch included
- Gear for snorkelling included
- Optional extra activities: scuba diving, stand up paddle boarding and kayaking
- Hotel Pickups
- This experience departs at 6.30am and returns at approximately 5pm.
- The duration of this experience is 10 hours.
- This experience departs from the Gold Coast Dive Centre at 54-56 Paradise Ave, Miami.
- Hotel pickups can be arranged
What To Bring
- Customers with medical issues of asthma, epilepsy, high blood pressure, anxiety, surgeries or ear problems must provide a medical certificate from their GP
- A medical declaration will need to be completed for any activity taken on-board
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Treat the family to an exciting adventure at the Q1 SkyPoint Observation Deck in the heart of Surfers Paradise with views of the ocean and hinterland.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!