Whale Watching Cruise from Surfers Paradise
Only Whale Watching Cruise from Surfers Paradise
Marvel at humpback whales up close
3.5 hour whale watch cruise
Uncrowded whale watch experience
See the homes of the Gold Coast's rich & famous
- 3.5hr Whale Watching Cruise
- Scenic waterways canal cruise
- Hotel transfers - you will need to make your own transport arrangements to the departure location in Surfers Paradise, only a short walk from all major Surfers Paradise hotels and the Cavill Ave Light Rail Station
- Watch the Humpback Whales at play against the spectacular backdrop of Surfers Paradise
- Knowledgeable crew
- Personalised service
- Smaller numbers providing an uncrowded whale watching experience
- ONLY whale watching vessel departing from Surfers Paradise
- Cruising past homes of the Gold Coast rich and famous
- Cruises depart at at 9am and 2pm
- Boarding commences 20 minutes prior to the departure time
- Whale watching season on the Gold Coast is between the months of June and November
- Please allow approximately 3.5 hours for this experience including boarding time
- Cruises depart from the river end of Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise, only a short walk from all major Surfers Paradise hotels and the Cavill Avenue Light Rail Station
What To Bring
- Warm clothes
- Sensible shoes
- Seasickness remedy if required
- Please note Whale Watching Season on the Gold Coast is between the months of June and November
- Infants and children are welcome with responsible adult supervision.
- Guaranteed sightings or FREE return cruise
- Cruises will be cancelled upon the discretion of the cruise operator taking into account the weather conditions of the day. Reschedule or full refund will be given
- Please advise at time of booking in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the Shopping Cart if you are travelling with an infant
Terms And Conditions
- Booking changes and cancellations are available without penalty up to 24 hours before departure. Within 24 hours, 100% of the fare is forfeited. For groups of 10 or more, 72 hours notice is required
- All cruises are weather, minimum passenger number, and Queensland Health advisory dependent
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation by the operator, you will be provided with a full refund (excluding gift vouchers) or a 12-month credit to use towards another cruise
- The operator reserves the right to substitute the vessel or change the itinerary without notice
- All return times are approximate
- Conditions of Travel may vary if you have booked with a travel agent as your booking is subject to their terms and conditions
- For more information, please visit the operator's website
- Due to Covid-19 and government regulations, some tours may operate with reduced capacity. Should your booking be impacted by this, the operator will move your booking to an alternative tour or time
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of the purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking, however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you.
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Book your 1 day Dreamworld tickets here to receive express entry into Dreamworld + one BONUS ticket to ride pass on one ride valued at $24.95!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!