Cook Island Aquatic Reserve Experience
What you need to know
Join a half day scuba dive tour from the Gold Coast to Cook Island! Come along and discover the marine reserve with the chance to scuba dive alongside incredible marine life including Green Sea Turtles. The protected area is only 15 minutes from Tweed Heads and is an underwater playground just waiting to be explored.
Experienced instructors will take you out on the ‘Ocean Adventurer’ and supply you with professional snorkelling and diving gear for the underwater adventure. After the scuba dive, relax on board with some refreshments and on board showers. The half day cruise departs Miami at approximately 7am, Book this Cook Island adventure online here!
- Your may choose snorkelling, scuba diving or certified diving at Cook Island upon purchase
- Explore the home to a variety of marine life and breeding sea birds
- Experienced instructors
- Professional diving gear
- Enjoy the comfort of the vessel "Ocean Adventurer"
- The Green Sea Turtle are commonly seen in this area
- Possibility of seeing nudibranchs, stingrays, turtles, wobbegongs and even leopard sharks over Summer
- Transfers included (Hotel pickup between Surfers Paradise and Burleigh Heads is free, outside this areas will incurred extra fee)
- Tours depart at approximately between 6.30am-7am but this time is subject to change depending on tide conditions
- You MUST reconfirm the tour time with the operator prior to the booking date
- Please allow approximately 3-4 hours for this experience
- Tours departs from 2/56 Paradise Ave Miami, QLD 4220
- Cook Island is situated 15 minutes from Tweed Heads, opposite Fingal Heads
What To Bring
- Hotel pick up out the area between Surfers Paradise and Burleigh Heads is free, outside this areas will incurred extra fee (extra will be paid directly on the day)
- Customers with medical issues of Asthma , epilepsy , high blood pressure, anxiety, surgeries or ear problems MUST provide a medical certificate from their GP.
- A medical declaration will need to be completed for any activity taken on-board.
- Certified Divers must provide they certification to attend this activity.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.