TreeTop Challenge at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Tree Top Challenge Entry
Located in Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary entry ticket not required
80 challenges and 11 insane ziplines over Australian wildlife
Great fun for the whole family - suitable for ages 7 and over
Open 7 days
- The TreeTop Challenge inside the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is temporarily closed until Christmas while the TreeTops construction team are putting the finishing touches on an amazing and exciting ALL NEW Adventure Park!
- TreeTop Challenge at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- You don't need to purchase a Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary general admission to participate in the Tree Top Challenge. After you have completed the Tree Top Challenge, you have an opportunity to upgrade to the Experience Pass which gives you an access to the whole sanctuary at extra cost if you wish
- Located inside Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary this Tree Top Challenge will get your adrenalin pumping
- With 80 huge Tree Top Challenges including 11 insane ziplines including and the awesome Croc Shock where you literally zipline over crocodiles we guarantee you will have an unforgettable day of thrills, action and adventure
- There are 5 big courses at Currumbin where you will be traversing very high in the tree top’s through the pristine bushland while keeping watch for Tasmanian Devils and over listen out for Dingos howling at you as you pass by their enclosures
- Treetop Challenge is open Thursday - Sunday (Closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and ANZAC Day
- Participants must be able to comfortably reach 160cm to enter. To measure yourself or a child, stand with flat feet on the ground and raise arms above head with hands outstretched. Measure from the ground to the middle of the palm of the hand. To continue to the advanced Black Course, participants must be able to reach 180cm
- Children under 18 require a parent/adult to sign the consent form. Not suited for children under 7. It is recommended that children under 14 are supervised by an adult throughout Tree Top Challenge Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- The Tree Top Challenge activity will require you to conquer your fear of heights and is suitable only for persons physically and mentally able to sustain a minimum of physical exertion and stress
- Tree Top Challenge sadly is not recommended to pregnant women, brittle bones, people with heart problems, epilepsy, high blood pressure or any other adverse medical condition
- Closed shoes must be worn to do the activities
- Long hair must be tightly tied back
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile vouchers are accepted. Vouchers can be presented to the tour operator from your mobile device on the day of the tour
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Book your 1 day Dreamworld tickets here to receive express entry into Dreamworld + one BONUS ticket to ride pass on one ride valued at $24.95!
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!