TreeTop Challenge at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
What you need to know
Experience an adventure in the treetops that is great fun for the whole family with a ticket to the Currumbin TreeTop Challenge featuring a range of zip lines and more. Ideal for testing your balance and agility while giving some great natural immersion amongst the trees, there's a huge range of individual challenges to take part in here. There are over 80 challenges in total and 11 zip lines including one that takes you directly over the crocodile pen below. Take your pick of the five different courses available each of varying difficulty levels and all situated amongst the lush bush surroundings inside this popular Gold Coast attraction.
This adventure will take you on a journey over the enclosures of a range of the Sanctuary's animals including dingoes and Tasmanian devils. With flyers connected to high quality harnesses and equipment, you'll be zipping and zooming safely in no time. Kids over the age of 6 years are allowed to join in the fun as long as they can reach 160cm high, so bring the entire family along for an adventurous and challenging day out in the fresh air. Conquer your fear of heights and simply embrace the fun - book yourself a ticket to the Currumbin Tree Top Challenge online today.
- TreeTop Challenge at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- You don't need to purchase a Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary general admission to participate in the Tree Top Challenge. After you have completed the Tree Top Challenge, you have an opportunity to upgrade to the Experience Pass which gives you an access to the whole sanctuary at extra cost if you wish
- Located inside Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary this Tree Top Challenge will get your adrenalin pumping
- With 80 huge Tree Top Challenges including 11 insane ziplines including and the awesome Croc Shock where you literally zipline over crocodiles we guarantee you will have an unforgettable day of thrills, action and adventure
- There are 5 big courses at Currumbin where you will be traversing very high in the tree top’s through the pristine bushland while keeping watch for Tasmanian Devils and over listen out for Dingos howling at you as you pass by their enclosures
- Treetop Challenge is open Thursday - Sunday (Closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and ANZAC Day
- Participants must be able to comfortably reach 160cm to enter. To measure yourself or a child, stand with flat feet on the ground and raise arms above head with hands outstretched. Measure from the ground to the middle of the palm of the hand. To continue to the advanced Black Course, participants must be able to reach 180cm
- Children under 18 require a parent/adult to sign the consent form. Not suited for children under 7. It is recommended that children under 14 are supervised by an adult throughout Tree Top Challenge Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- The Tree Top Challenge activity will require you to conquer your fear of heights and is suitable only for persons physically and mentally able to sustain a minimum of physical exertion and stress
- Tree Top Challenge sadly is not recommended to pregnant women, brittle bones, people with heart problems, epilepsy, high blood pressure or any other adverse medical condition
- Closed shoes must be worn to do the activities
- Long hair must be tightly tied back
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile vouchers are accepted. Vouchers can be presented to the tour operator from your mobile device on the day of the tour
Confirmation in the form of an e-voucher will be sent to your email at the time of purchase. Although we do our best to deliver it instantly, occasionally, this may take up to 6 hours for the e-voucher to be delivered. For any queries, please get in touch with us . We're always happy to help.