Tweed River and Rainforest Lunch Cruise
3.5 hour river cruise
Delicious Tweed Riviera Grazing board for lunch
Spacious outdoor decks to sit and relax on board
Enjoy bird of prey feeding
Comprehensive Captain's commentary
Be enchanted by the rainforest & abundant bird life
- Tweed Eco Cruises (TEC) River & Rainforest Cruise aboard the river cruiser
- The Golden Swan delivers an unforgettable 3.5 hour return trip journey along the Tweed River
- Guests have the opportunity to relax while taking in the abundant nature that the regions river and mangrove system hold, whilst enjoying local Tweed Valley grown tea and roasted coffee served with a beautiful morning tea
- The tour provides commentary where guest learn about the regions history and world class eco system that forms part of the UNESCO World Heritage Gondwana Rainforest
- Enjoy a bird spotting experience with birds of prey and pelicans at Stotts Island Nature Reserve
- Morning tea and a delicious lunch made with locally sourced food
- Hotel transfers are not available
- 3.5 hour Tweed River & Rainforest Cruise aboard the Golden Swan
- Birds of prey and pelican spotting
- Delicious Tweed Riviera Grazing Board for lunch
- Informative Commentary *Locally sourced delights with Tea and Coffee from the Tweed Valley
- Cruise departs from Tweed Marina, River Terrace, Tweed Heads. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday 11.30am - 3pm (NSW time)
- Locally made delights
- Locally sourced Tea & Coffee
Main Menu – Tweed Riviera Gourmet Platter (includes fresh prawns)
- Delicious locally caught King Prawns with house made seafood sauce
- Scrumptious smoked Chicken
- Light and fluffy harvest quiches made from local seasonal vegetables & local meats
- Freshly baked gourmet bread with a selection of deli meats and cheese.
- Seasonal fruits
- Green salad
Local delights made from local seasonal veggies
Light and fluffy harvest quiches made from local seasonal veggies
Freshly baked gourmet bread with delectable freshly made tapenade and cheese.
Falafel and hummus dip
Please contact us if you have any other dietary requirements 72 hours prior to boarding. Ph 07 5536 8800 We are limited in supplies once cruising up the river please inform us of any dietary need 24 hours before cruising or at time of booking, we do apologise in advance if we are unable to cater for your needs.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Treat the family to an exciting adventure at the Q1 SkyPoint Observation Deck in the heart of Surfers Paradise with views of the ocean and hinterland.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!