Evening Rainforest, Waterfall and Glow Worm Guided Tour
Guided rainforest walk to a waterfall at night
View Glow Worms and Nocturnal Wildlife
Stargazing and check out the Southern Cross
Dessert at a local restaurant
Secluded lookout over the Gold Coast skyline
Modern luxury vehicles
- From 1 April - Infants 0-1 years are permitted on tour subject to availability.
- Charge is 50% of child fare
- Please book this direct
- Evening Rainforest and Glow Worm Tour
- Dessert, tea and coffee at a local restaurant
- National park fees
- Flash light
- Pick up from selected locations available
- Navigate through the Gold Coast Hinterland eucalyptus rainforest by night, with the guidance from a knowledgeable guide and a supplied torch
- As you journey through the Rainforest towards the waterfall keep a sharp eye out for the Glow Worms and the Nocturnal Wildlife in their natural environment
- Indulge in supper at a mountain top restaurant with your choice of cakes, topped off with a tea, coffee or hot chocolate
- View the Gold Coast skyline and city lights
- Stargazing on your return journey
- No crowds, just you and your guide
- Umbrellas in all vehicles along with insect repellent should you require
- Tours depart daily from approximately 6:15pm and return at approximately 10pm (times can vary depending on the season and your hotel location)
- This experience will takes approximately 3.5 hours.
- Aquaduck, Circle On Cavill Shopping Centre, Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
- Pick up and drop off from selected locations available. Please contact local tour operator directly at least 24hrs prior to your tour to arrange pick up. Phone +61 7 5655 0716
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes, a jacket, hat, water bottle. Guests may wish to bring money for optional experiences and lunch where not included.
- Our rainforest walks require a low to moderate degree of fitness and follow clearly marked paths and boardwalks.
- Enclosed shoes are recommended.
- Please note that there is no storage for prams or large bags on board the bus or in the tour office. Kindly leave them in your car or hotel room.
- Southern Cross Tours may alter or cancel any section of the itinerary which may result from road closures, weather, suppliers or any other condition of an operational nature.
- Alternate vehicles may be used in the event that a Southern Cross vehicle is unavailable.
- Tour duration is approximate and is based on tour time starting from and returning to Aquaduck booking office, Surfers Paradise.
- All our vehicles carry umbrellas, insect repellent and first aid kits.
- Your guides have all relevant permits, training and authorisation to ensure a safe, comfortable journey.
- This is an all age tour. Should you require a booster seat for younger family members, we can provide them at no extra charge – just let us know in advance
- Child ages are 2-16 years
- Any person under the age of 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your booking on arrival to the Gold Coast and confirm your pick up location and time if required. Tour Operator Information, including contact details, are included on your tour voucher
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the tour. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
BOUNCE After Dark Party: 01 Dec 2023. Holiday Camps ($65 / day): 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Treat the family to an exciting adventure at the Q1 SkyPoint Observation Deck in the heart of Surfers Paradise with views of the ocean and hinterland.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!
16 Amazing Christmas Gift Ideas For Music Lovers In 2023
Looking for unique Christmas gift ideas for music lovers and musicians? Find best gifts for music lovers, that aren't just headphones or bluetooth speakers!