Surfers Paradise Ultimate 55 minute Jetboat Ride
Depart from Surfers Paradise
55 minutes of thrilling jetboating
360 degree spins
Golden beaches and sandbanks
Views of waterfront mansions
All the fun you can handle!
A Gold Coast jet boating experience is one of the best things to do in the Gold Coast. Book your ticket here to enjoy a 55 minute Gold Coast jet boat ride and enjoy the high-speed thrills speeding out on the Broadwater.
This is a must-do Gold Coast experience for adrenaline seekers who will be treated to an amazing journey on the powerful 6600hp twin-turbo engine jet boats with your driver performing heart racing 360-degree spins, fishtails and beach buzzing for almost an hour. It's impossible to wipe the smile off your face during a Gold Coast jet boat ride as you reach speeds up to 80km/hr travelling out to Wave Break and South Stradbroke Island.
This Gold Coast Jet Boating experience departs from the heart of Surfers Paradise and is in high demand. Be sure to book your Gold Coast jet boat ride online to avoid missing out. Just remember to pack a spare pair of clothes or wear clothes you don't mind getting wet.
- 55 minute Jetboat ride
- Hotel transfers. Jetboat rides depart from the heart of Surfers Paradise, only a short walk to all major Surfers Paradise hotels and the Cavill Ave. Light Rail Station
- 55 minutes of adrenalin-pumping action!
- Blast through the Gold Coast's Broadwater, taking in the sights of waterfront mansions, the Southport Yacht Club, Marine Mirage, Palazzo Versace, Sea World and the Spit
- 600hp twin jet-power turbo engines delivering speeds up to and over 80 kmph. Yet all this in the comfort with low level engine noise and well-known safety feature of diesel motors
- You'll spin and slide your way around sandbanks and along pristine beaches. Then you'll jet your way to Wave Break Island, across to South Stradbroke Island and into the Seaway for the Ultimate Jetboat adventure
- The only jet boat company that leaves from the heart of Surfers Paradise
- Walking distance to 52 major hotels and the Cavill Ave Light Rail Station - so no time wasted with transfers
- Jet Boat rides depart daily between 9am - 5pm from the behind the Helm Bar, 30-34 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise (next door to Vibe Hotel). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your departure time. The departure point is only a short walk from all major Surfers Paradise hotels and the Cavill Ave. Light Rail Station
What To Bring
- Change of clothes for after the experience
- Time required is 55 minutes. Reservations are essential
- Lock up area for personal belongings so they don’t get wet
- Professional photos are taken of your incredible experience these can be purchased after the experience
- Must arrive 15 minutes prior to schedule departure time
- Persons that may be pregnant/pregnant or with back/neck, have heart condition that may cause risk to their health may not take Jet Boat rides
- Participants need to be at least 110cm tall
- Child ages are 5-14yrs
- Family ticket prices are per person based on a family of 2 adults and 2 children (5-14yrs)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of ride
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Free for kids under 5. Family Pass is available
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
School Holiday Camps: 11-15 Dec; 18-22 Dec 2023; 08-12 Jan; 15-19 Jan 2024
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Travel to and explore one of Australia's most iconic zoos; Australia Zoo, with this awesome transfer and entry package from the Gold Coast.
Set off from the heart of Surfers Paradise aboard the Quack'R'Duck for an adventure through the streets and into to the Gold Coast Broadwater. Free for kids under 2 years.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
10 Amazing Gold Coast Play Centres To Visit This Summer
Discover the top Gold Coast indoor playgrounds and outdoor play centres perfect for families with kids and teens seeking fun and adventure.
Discover The Best Brisbane Indoor Play Centres for Endless Family Fun!
Explore our top picks for Brisbane's indoor play centres: trampolines, laser tag, climbing gyms and more exciting activities for toddlers to teenagers.
School Holiday Ideas
20+ Unmissable Best Things To Do In Auckland With Kids
Explore the best things to do in Auckland with kids: fun, free, affordable indoor and outdoor family adventures, from Waitomo Caves to Auckland Zoo and beyond!