Introductory Scuba Dive and Snorkelling Tour
3 - 4 hour scuba experience
Ideal for beginners
Accompanied by certified instructor
Hand Feed the Fish
See colourful fish, coral & more!
Pick up and return from local Gold Coast hotels
Looking to "get your feet wet" with a Gold Coast scuba diving experience? On this tour, you'll head to Wavebreak Island on the Gold Coast for an introduction that's ideal for beginners with absolutely no experience necessary. Your certified instructor will accompany you, showing you the ropes of equipment usage and technique before hitting the water where you'll have the chance to see a variety of marine life - including fish, corals and much more - on offer just off the shore. Get an up-close look at the numerous aquatic creatures and underwater landscape that call this part of the Gold Coast their home, all while in a fun, safe and relaxed environment.
Lasting between 3 and 4 hours, if you've ever wanted to take your first steps towards mastering the art of scuba diving with no extensive commitment necessary, this is the option for you.
- Introductory scuba dive and Snorkel
- All equipment
- Lecture on the basics of Scuba
- Fully certified instructor
- Hundreds of beautiful fish
- Magical marine life
- The thrill of breathing underwater
- The best sheltered dive site on the Gold Coast
- Hand feed the fish
- Maximum 4 divers per group
- Tours depart once daily between 7.30am - 2.00pm from Mariners Cove, Main Beach. Times vary depending on the day and the tides, you will be required to contact the tour operator prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your tour time and hotel pick up time (tour operator contact details are included on your tour voucher)
- Pickup is available from selected hotels within the Gold Coast CBD only
If you have booked a hotel
- Prior to completing your purchase, enter your hotel name in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
If you have not yet booked a hotel
- If you have not yet booked a hotel, enter the words 'hotel not known' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your hotel pick up time
If you do not require a hotel pick up
- If you do not require a hotel pick up and will be meeting the tour at the tour departure point, enter the words 'pick up not required' in the 'Add Booking Notes' section of the shopping cart. Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation tour voucher with complete tour operator details. You will be required to contact the tour operator a minimum of 48hrs prior to your day of travel to reconfirm your tour and the tour departure point
What To Bring
- Underwater Camera
- PADI standards recommend you leave at least 24 hours after your last dive before flying. You can fly, then dive the same day, however not dive then fly
- No experience necessary
- Minimum age to dive is 12 years
Customer cancels their dive course within 48hrs prior to departure.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
You may also like these kids' and family activities
Queen Mary Falls is a fantastic place to take the kids during the Brisbane school holidays. Enjoy the breathtaking views and get up close with nature!
BOUNCE After Dark: 22 March 2024. Book today!
Enjoy two days entry to Dreamworld and SkyPoint Observation Deck within a 7 day period plus one bonus queue skip to ride pass valued at $24.95. T&C's apply.
Book your 1 day Dreamworld tickets here to receive express entry into Dreamworld + one BONUS ticket to ride pass on one ride valued at $24.95!
Any 3 days entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World & Wet'n'Wild over 5 consecutive days from first visit, Cheaper than front gate prices!
Enjoy the ultimate day out at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary with this Experience Pass that includes entry as well as the TreeTop Adventure Challenge.
Read the latest stories from our blog
Get inspired with the best school holiday programs, thrilling events for kids and an array of free school holiday activities curated just for your little ones. Explore and enjoy!
Best Free Perth Water Parks To Impress The Kids (2024)
Splash and slide into summer with the best water parks and water playgrounds in Perth that are completely free to visit and will impress kids of all ages.
School Holiday Ideas
This Is How To Transform Your Photos Into LEGO Art
Transform your family memories into custom LEGO art! This easy-to-use LEGO art generator brings school holiday and family photos into colourful LEGO art.
20 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time Families Will Love
Celebrate this festive season with your family with these best Christmas movies of all time, from classic favourites to modern Netflix movies and more.